Monoject Hypodermic Needles from Kendall are equipped with an aluminum hub and have a color coded, two piece rigid pack sheath with a tamper evident heat stake. Designed with a precision aluminum hub, Monject Hypodermic Needles provide increased stability during needle use. Monoject Hypodermic Needles are made of surgical grade stainless steel and are coated with a special grade silicone for lubrication. The combination of silicone and the sharpness of the point on these Medical Needles reduces both the force needed to penetrate and “drag” on insertion and withdrawal thus reducing discomfort to the patient.
Monoject Hypodermic Needle with Aluminum Hub Features & Benefits
- Ultra-sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- Luer Lock Hub provides very secure fit; needle can be manipulated with less chance of breakage compared to epoxy deign.
- Color-coded needle sheath allows for easy identification of needle gauge.
- Rigid, autoclavable, polypropylene hardpack protects against accidental product contamination and provides particulate-free package.
- Autoclavability allows convenient use in hospital prepared surgical packs.
- Heat stake; cap-to-sheath seal provides visible and audible tamper evidence; guarantees sterility before use and assures end user confidence.
- Easy-grip design offers easy, safe opening package.
Monoject Hypodermic Needle with Aluminum Hub Specifications
- Kendall Monoject Standard Hypodermic Needle with Aluminum Hub Product Numbers: 8881200508, 8881200011, 8881200573, 8881200037, 8881200169.
- Needle Gauge Size Options: 14 Gauge, 16 Gauge, 19 Gauge or 27 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1-1/4 Inch, 1 Inch, 1-1/2 Inch or 2 Inch.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Application: Hypodermic Needle.
- Bevel Types
- 8881200508 - Regular Bevel, A Bevel.
- 8881200011 - Tri Bevel.
- 8881200573 - Intermediate Bevel.
- 8881200037 - Regular Bevel, A Bevel.
- 8881200169 - Regular Bevel A
- Hub Connection Type: Luer Lock.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Hub Material: Aluminum.
- Needle Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Type: Without safety.
- Type: General Use.
- Packing: Rigid.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Kendall Covidien.
- Brand: Monoject.
- HCPCS code: A4215.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A