Portable seat cushions are great for any activity that involves prolonged sitting. But for some people, they are necessary to avoid pain after surgery. The Molded Foam Invalid Ring, by Drive Medical, are foam pads made for those recovering from hemorrhoidal surgery.
Similar to coccyx cushions, the Invalid Ring directs the sitting pressures away from the perineum area and simply has the pressure distributed around the buttocks and thighs. The pads are made of molded foam and come with a cloth cover. They are breathable and weigh next to nothing to prove themselves a real life-saver during the healing process.
These foam cushions come in three sizes. They support weight up to 250 pounds and have a one year limited warranty through Drive Medical.
Molded Foam Invalid Ring Features and Benefits
- They are designed to offer relief of pain and pressure associated with hemorrhoidal surgery.
- The cushions are made from a molded foam and come with a cloth cover.
- They are light and portable.
- The cover is made of a breathable poly/cotton blend.
Molded Foam Invalid Ring Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Numbers: 8084, 8085 and 8086
- Sizes: 14, 16, and 18 Inch lengths
- Cover Material: Poly/Cotton Cloth
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!