These Models of the Female Breasts by 3B Scientific are high-quality, uniquely designed tools for demonstrating the differences healthy and unhealthy breast tissue. Each of the two models, one lactating and one non-lactating, medially splits open in the middle to display the inner breast tissue. The models are excellent for learning about common diseases such as mastitis, fibrocystic breast condition, and malignant tumors.
3B is the standard-bearer in anatomical models and these Models of the Female Breasts are made with the high-quality materials and anatomical accuracy that they have come to be known for. An excellent tool for offices and classroom, these models can teach anatomy students about breast diseases, educate patients on disease awareness, and more. They come on a sturdy baseboard for convenient and attractive display and are held together with magnets for ease of demonstration.
Model of Female Breast Features and Benefits:
- Demonstrates Difference Between Healthy and Unhealthy Breast Tissue.
- Includes Individual Right and Left Breast Model.
- Depicts Common Diseases Like Mastitis, Fibrocystic Breast Condition, and Malignant Tumors.
- Lactating Right Breast:
- Medially Divided Into 2 Halves
- Healthy Lactating Breast Tissue On The Cut Surface Of The Inner Half.
- Breast Gland Inflammation (Mastitis) On The Cut Surface Of The Inner Half.
- Non-Lactating Left Breast:
- 2 Sagittal Cuts, Can Be Separated Into 3 Parts.
- Healthy Anatomical Structures On The Sectional Plane Of The External Half.
- Skin On The External Half Is Windowed To View The Regional Lymph Nodes.
- Cysts And Fibroadenoma On The External Sectional Plane Of The Middle Breast Cut.
- Pathological Proliferation Of The Breast Connective Tissue (Fibrocystic Breast Disease) On The Inner Sectional Plane Of The Middle Breast Cut.
- Malignant Tumors On The Sectional Plane Of The Inner Breast Cut.
Model of Female Breast Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Weight: 3.09 lb
- Dimensions: 14.4 x 9.1 x 7.8 Inch
- Product Number: L56
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!