Other Portex product(s)
The Mini-Trach II - Non Seldinger Kits, by Smiths Medical, are kits that include essential tools for performing a cricothyrotomy without the use of a guidewire. This is for a non Seldinger style method of cricothyrotomy where the guarded scalpel is used for the incision, aided by an introducer and a small bore cannula is inserted through the cricothyroid membrane in the trachea. The kit includes: a guarded scalpel, introducer (4.0mm I.D./5.4mm), tracheal cannula (90mm in length) neck tape, 15 mm ISO Connector 10 French and suction catheter.
The Mini-Trach II kit is effective to help caregivers administer oxygen, nebulized drugs and bronchial lavage to help diagnose specific diseases of the lungs.
Mini-Trach II - Non Seldinger Kits Features and Benefits
- Includes all the immediate tools to perform a Non Seldinger method of cricothyrotomy
- It is all inclusive and sterile to help reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- The kits helps achieve non Seldinger cricothyrotomy to help caregivers administer oxygen, nebulized drugs, and bronchial lavage.
Mini-Trach II - Non Seldinger Kits Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Sterility: Sterile
- Guarded Scalpel
- Introducer (4.0mm I.D./5.4mm)
- Tracheal Cannula (90mm in length) Neck Tape
- 15mm ISO Connector 10 French
- Suction Catheter
- Manufacturer Number: 500100
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!