Half life-sized, the compact Mini-Torso 12-part anatomical model is right-sized for classrooms, nurse practitioner consultations and general practitioners' offices alike. Standing 21.3" tall (approx. 1.775'), the 12 parts can be easily removed by small, inquisitive hands or handily passed from doctor to patient as a diagnostic aid to help explain treatment.
Carefully manufactured and hand-painted in Germany by 3B Scientific, a leader in medical models, the Mini-Torso 12-Part model is a value-oriented human anatomy educational tool. To enhance learning and prompt discovery, the model has 12 easy-to-remove parts and organs:
- 2-head halves
- Brain half
- 2 lungs
- 2-part heart
- Liver with gall bladder
- 2-part intestinal tract
Although budget-friendly, the Mini-Torso 12-Part human model consists of sturdy resins for the durability needed in high-volume clinics and for the prodding of tiny hands.
Mini-Torso 12-part Features and Benefits
- Accurate -- Despite its value-oriented price tag, the model has a high level of fit and finish with surprising detail down to the textures of each major organ.
- Ready to teach -- A 3B Torso Guide is included to facilitate learning.
- Quality -- Production adheres to lofty DIN EN ISO 9001 quality standards, giving the manufacturer the confidence to offer a three-year limited warranty against manufacturing and product defects.
Mini-Torso 12-Part Specifications
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Product number: B22
- Weight: 4.17 pounds
- Dimensions 21.3 inches x 9.4 inches x 7.1 inches
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!