Gellhorn Pessary is used to treat second and third degree prolapse or procidentia. Used for more advanced pelvic organ prolapse, the Gellhorn Pessaries are easy to insert and remove. Drainage holes in the base of the pessary allow the passage of fluids. Available in nine sizes, the Gellhorn Pessary accommodates the needs of individual women. The knob or horn of the Gellhorn Pessary easily folds for insertion. The knob of Gellhorn Pessaries rest on the posterior vaginal wall when placed into position.
Product Features & Benefits
- Gellhorn Pessaries may be disinfected - Pessary Disinfectant Procedures
- Highly flexible and soft silicone construction.
- Treats vaginal prolapse, cystocele, and rectocele.
- Pessary Fitting Set available for determining the correct pessary size for individual needs.
- 100% Silicone Pessary
- Vaginal Prolapse Pessary
- Sizes: nine options #0 to #8
- HCPCS code: A4562
Note: Gellhorn Pessaries should be removed for sexual intercourse.
**Note: Due to changing manufacturers the products shown are not-necessarily the products that will be shipped. The products shipped may be a similar product from a different manufacturer.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Gloria on Mar 13, 2015 8:59:00 PM