Other Mepilex product(s)
Mepilex Ag Silver dressing can be used to heal all types of opened wounds, but mostly it is used to kill any bacteria in the wound itself. The removal of bacteria helps the skin heal faster.
For the deep wounds that need antimicrobial silver dressing, there's the Mepilex Ag Bacteria-Killing Foam Dressing. This dressing is embedded with bacteria-killing silver to effectively prevent infection. The silver dressing is best suited for acute or chronic seeping wounds such as venous leg ulcers or burns. Designed with a Safetac adhesive, this dressing adheres to the affected area comfortably and can be painlessly changed without damaging the skin. As a result, the skin around the wound stays dry, healthy and free from infection. You'll also be free from adhesive or any leftover burns that result from typical bandage removal.
The Mepilex Ag Dressing is a versatile dressing that can be used on many different types of wounds. This wound dressing is especially effective for burns, pressure ulcers and leg ulcers. The anti-bacterial silver embedded in the dressing lasts up to seven days and can remain in place for the same amount of time depending on the condition of the wound.
Mepilex Ag Wound Dressing Features and Benefits
- Embedded with Silver to Fight Infections
- Bacteria-Lifting Elements Prevent Infection
- Safetac Adhesive for Safer, Cleaner Changing
- Versatile Design Ideal for Treating Burns
- Helps With Pressure Ulcers and Leg Ulcers
- Anti-Bacterial Agent Lasts up to Seven Days
- Soft and Comfortable to Wear Continuously
- Dressing Stays in place for Several Days
Mepilex Ag Foam Sizes
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke
- 4 Inch x 4 Inch 287100
- 4 Inch x 5 Inch 287090
- 4 Inch x 8 Inch 287200
- 6 Inch x 6 Inch 287300
- 8 Inch x 8 Inch 287400
- 8 Inch x 20 Inch 287500
Mepilex Ag Video (1:34 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Molnlycke Sub Brand Mepilex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Silver has antibiotic properties, and the Mepilex is sterile, the skin side has a mild adhesive to hold it in place, it is easy to apply, soaks up the blood, speeds healing, and the foam provides a protective cushion for the wound