Mepilex Ag is a foam dressing embedded with bacteria-killing silver to effectively prevent infection. Designed with a Safetac adhesive, this wound treatment dressing can be quickly and painlessly changed without damaging the wound or skin around it. As a result, the skin around the wound stays dry, healthy and free from infection.
Mepilex Ag is a versatile foam dressing that can be used on many different types of wounds. This wound dressing is especially effective for burns, pressure ulcers and leg ulcers. The anti-bacterial silver embedded in this dressing lasts for up to seven days, is supremely soft and comfortable, and can remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound.
Mepilex Ag Features and Benefits
- Embedded with bacteria-killing silver to effectively fight and prevent infections as well as wounds with signs of local infection.
- Designed with a unique, patented Safetac adhesive that makes sure that the dressing can be changed without damaging the wound or skin around it.
- Versatile design is ideal for treating burns, pressure ulcers and leg ulcers in a pain-free and non-irritating manner.
- Effects of silver last up to seven days.
- Soft and comfortable to wear, dressing can remain in place for up to several days depending on the condition of the wound.
Mepilex Ag Specifications
- Product numbers: 287090, 287100, 287200, 287300, 287400, 287500
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke Health Care
- Sizes: 4 x 5 Inches, 4 x 8 Inches, 6 x 6 Inches, 8 x 8 Inches, 8 x 20 Inches
- Rapid silver release for up to seven days
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Molnlycke Sub Brand Mepilex Ships Free No Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- An effective dressing
I first used this bandage in the hospital. After having great results, I bought it in order to clean my wounds. This dressing is very effective and promotes healing of my wounds. I will keep this product in my first aid box. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
- THE BEST!
My daughter has an incision that wasn't healing properly. This dressing is like a miracle, I call it our "Star Trek" bandage. The difference in 2 days with this was amazing, and you can shower, and reuse it several times.....the price is wild, but the results are a g-dsend! It IS worth the cost.
Stays in place without affecting the wound. Excellent absorption of fluids.
- Produt deliverede fast & exactly as ordered.
Product was as advertised, price was reasonable & delivery was faster than advertised.
- Moultiplex dressing
This product was identical to what the wound care center was using and the shipping was fast as promised. I will order again
- Did not work for me
I thought this pad was for a drippy wound, but the pad become sticky the first day. Would not buy again.
- Excellent Product For Protection, Absorbsion
We've used this on an open wound for five months now, no infection and does an excellent job asborbing fluids. Would highly recommend it, even if it is expensive.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!