MedLite Beds manufactured by Medline are easy-to-use, electrically-adjustable, motorized Medical Beds, available in manual, semi electric, and full electric versions. With their extra steel plate welded to the middle of the painted enamel-finished chip-resistant frames and heavy-duty remotes that resist breaking and moisture, these Beds are a perfect fit for hospitals and nursing homes. Their sturdy frames can bear up to 450 lbs weight capacity. The unique Linak motor system is smooth enough to maintain comfortability during adjusting, while the recessed headspring and foot supports are some of the safest around, designed to specifically to reduce the chances of pinching and injuries.
MedLite Beds are light in weight and feature smooth-rolling casters, making transporting easy and efficient.
MedLite Beds Features and Benefits:
- Linak Motors Provide Smooth Reliable Operation
- Recessed Headspring Supports and Foot Assembly Reduce the Chance of Pinching and Injuries
- Lightweight Beds Make Transporting Easier
- Easy to Use and Clean
- Five Year Warranty
MedLite Beds Specifications:
- Product Numbers: MDR107000P, MDR107002L, MDR107003L, MDR107003LO
- Bariatric: No
- Bed Style: Available in Manual, Semi Electric, Full Electric
- Deck Style: Split Spring
- HPIS Classification: 770_20_60_0, 770_20_50_0
- Includes Staff Control: No
- Length: 80 in
- Max Height: 22.5 in
- Max Length: 80 in
- Max Width: 36 in
- Min Height: 14.5
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!