Medline Remedy with Olivamine Clear-Aid Skin Protectant is a skin aid used for the perineal area, as well as, lower extremities. Remedy Clear Aid Skin Protectant is designed to protect compromised skin from minor skin irritation and dryness. Due to these nourishing qualities, This product can be used to help treat and prevent diaper rash, as well as, wet and cracked skin.
This Skin Protectant is ideal for daily use. It can be applied to any type of skin - from reddened to denuded or macerated skin. The enhanced ingredient of Olivamine and active ingredient of petrolatum helps maintain the structure and integrity of already-compromised skin, rather than damaging it further. This product is an ideal alternative to harsh soaps and detergents.
The Remedy Skin Protectant is a non-allergenic, non-sensitizing, non-cytotoxic and non-irritating way to treat damaged skin. It is pH balanced, and latex free.
A patient may need additional skin protectant to address dry and wet skin. The Skin Protectant is available in a 2.5 oz (71 ml) tube. It is available for purchase individually or in a case of 12.
Product Features and Benefits
- Use of perineal area, lower extremities
- Protect against minor skin irritation and dryness
- Help treat, prevent diaper rash, wet and cracked skin
- Can be applied to any type of skin, including reddened or macerated skin
- Enhanced Ingredient: Olivamine
- Active Ingredient: Petrolatum
- Ideal alternative to harsh soaps and detergents
- Ideal for daily use
- Non-allergenic, non-sensitizing, non-cytotoxic, non-irritating
- pH balanced
- Latex free
- Available in 2.5 oz tube
- Item number: MSC094502
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!