Montgomery Straps by MedLine are hypoallergenic adhesive straps used in wound care. They facilitate frequent dressing changes without having to remove and reapply tape.
These first aid straps are breathable, strong, and comfortable. They help prevent and reduce the risk of skin trauma associated with taping.
The sheet sizes for the straps can be cut to any length. They have adhesive sides and loop holes for ties (ties sold separately).
Montgomery Straps by MedLine are white, non-sterile, and latex free. They measure 11.12"L x 7.25"W. The straps are available in packs of 2, boxes of 24, and cases of 144.Montgomery Straps Features and Benefits
- Adhesive Straps Used in Wound Care
- Facilitate Frequent Dressing Changes Without Removing and Reapplying Tape
- Breathable, Strong, and Comfortable
- Help Prevent and Reduce Risk of Skin Trauma Associated with Taping
- Sheet Sizes Can be Cut to Any Length
- Adhesive Sides
- Loop Holes for Ties (Ties Sold Separately)
- Item Number: 5129Z
- Latex Free
- Length: 11.12"
- Width: 7.25"
- Available in Packs of 2, Boxes of 24, and Cases of 144
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!