Medline Disposable Cold Plastic Drinking Cups are translucent and come in several sizes: 3.5 oz., 5 oz., 7 oz., and 10 oz. capacity. Being translucent allows caregivers to easily monitor a patient's medication and cold liquids. The plastic used in the construction of these cups is a heavier gauge, thermal-formed polystyrene to provide strength to the cups. Also, these cups are latex-free, which reduces risk of triggering an allergic reaction in users. The Medline NON030035 (3.5 oz) is our most popular cup sold.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easily Monitor Liquids and Medication
- Heavier Gauge Plastic for Stronger Cup
- Plastic Material Reduces Risk of Allergic Reaction
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Product Number: NON030035, NON03005, NON03007, NON03010BAR
- Volume: 3.5, 5, 7, or 10 oz
- Material: Polystyrene
- Color: Translucent
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!