Pulse oximeters are the quickest and easiest ways to gather information about a patients blood oxygen levels before being seen by a physician.
The Adult Reusable Pulse Oximeter Finger Sensor by McKesson makes the process quick, easy, and completely painless for the patient. The Pulse Oximeter is able to accurately measure blood oxygen levels before being seen by the doctor. The three-foot cable makes it easier to access. The reusable finger clip adds little pressure, making the process completely painless. This product is able to handle any patient over 66 pounds (30 kilograms). It's also latex-free.
Adult Reusable Pulse Oximeter Finger Sensor Features and Benefits
- Quickly and Easily Measures Blood Oxygen Levels
- Easily Clips to an Adult Index Finger
- Minimal Pressure Means no Pain During Readings
- Three-Foot Cable for Easy Access
- Latex Free to Avoid Allergic Reactions
Adult Pulse Oximeter Finger Sensor Specifications
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Manufacturer Number: 16-2351
- Weight: Above 66 Pounds
- Preferred Location: Index Finger
- Age Range: Above 12 Years Old
- Securing Method: Clip-On
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!