Maxi+ Heavy Duty Four Wheeled Dolomite Walker is a heavy duty walker specifically designed for customers who require a higher capacity walker. The sleek design of this 4 wheeled walker incorporates a wide steel frame (20.5 inches) and supports up to 440 lbs. Additionally, the sturdy arms of this heavy duty walker easily adjust in height range increments of six inches, making this the ideal walker for people of all heights and sizes. The form-fitting grips on this 4 wheeled walker also ensure a comfortable and pain-free grasp.
Maxi+ Heavy Duty Four Wheeled Dolomite Walker is equipped with a large basket on the front of the walker for easy storage of personal items, and has two separate seat heights. The seat guard also comes equipped with a safety latch to prevent accidental folding of the unit. Maxi+ Heavy Duty Four Wheeled Dolomite Walker is also available in a height of 28 inches.
Maxi+ Heavy Duty Four Wheeled Dolomite Walker Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty capacity - supports up to 440 lbs.
- Form fitting grips ensure a comfortable user experience.
- Equipped with a magnetic seat latch to prevent accidental closure of the unit.
- Unit includes a large, detachable basket for easy storage of personal items.
- Large tires with 8 inch diameter make unit ideal for either indoor or outdoor use.
Maxi+ Heavy Duty Four Wheeled Dolomite Walker Specifications
- Product Number(s): D12120, D12122.
- Manufacturer: Dolomite
- Color: Metallic Blue
- Length: 27 Inch
- Width: 26 (Low) or 30 (Regular) Inch
- Width Between Arms: 20.5 Inch
- Seat Width: 17 Inch
- Seat Depth: 8.5 Inch
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 22 (Low) or 24 (Regular) Inch
- Overall Height: 28 (Low) or 32 (Regular) Inch
- Folded Height: 33 Inch
- Folded Width: 27.5 Inch
- Folded Depth: 11 Inch
- Weight: 19 (Low) or 19.5 (Regular) lbs
- Capacity: 452 lbs
Please see the owner's manual for more specifics.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dolomite Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow to fold my Dolomite Legacy Rollator to fit in the trunk of the car? Can I have instructions and photos. ThanksQuestion by: Jkapur on May 30, 2016 8:11:23 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!Question by: marion bailey on May 22, 2015 11:06:00 AMParts for repair and other items will likely be available through the manufacturer. We recommend calling them in order to receive parts for the rollator. If your purchase was completed within 90 days and you are running into problems, we may be able to process a warranty claim with the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 28, 2016 1:54:00 PMHow to fold my Dolomite Legacy Rollator to fit in the trunk of the car? Can I have instructions and photos. Thanks