Mantis Power Wheelchair, manufactured by, Zipr Mobility features a true mid-wheel design that maximizes maneuverability and stability. This item has front and back caster wheels with flat free tires to aid in stabilization. The Mantis Power Wheelchair includes a highly programmable PG VR-2 controller for convenient ease of use. This item is available as the Mantis or the Mantis with a seat elevator. The seat elevator allows you to gain 5 inches of seat-height control with the touch of a joystick. The powerful 200 W motor aids in speeds of up to 4.9 mph. This Power Wheelchair features Electromagnetic, regenerative brakes, a comfortable "captain" style seat and a per-charge range of up to 15 miles. Patients with limited mobility can overcome the difficulty of easily getting from where they want to go with the Mantis Power Wheelchair. Choose from 2 colors of red or blue with or without the seat elevator, BUY Zip'r Mantis Power Wheelchair from Vitality Medical today.
Mantis Power Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- 6 wheels for added safety and support.
- Compact design maximizes maneuverability.
- Electromagnetic regenerative brakes.
- Highly programmable controller.
- Flat-free tires.
Mantis Power Wheelchair Specifications
- Overall Width: 26"
- Overall Length: 42.3"
- Overall Height:
- Mantis: 49" - 51"
- Mantis SE: 49" - 54"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Back Height: 30"
- Seat to Floor Height:
- Mantis: 20" - 22"
- Mantis SE: 21.7" - 26.8"
- Drive Wheel: 10" x 3.5" flat-free
- Rear Caster Wheel: 6" x 2" flat-free
- Front Caster Wheel: 6" x 2" flat-free
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight with Batteries: 189 lbs.
- Weight Base: 101 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 43 lbs.
- Batteries Weight: 45 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 101 lbs. (the base)
- Seat Type: Captain seat
- Battery: 2 U1 (12 V x 35 Ah)
- Charger: Off-board, 5A
- Drive: Mid-wheel
- Motor Specification: 200 W (.27 hp), 24 V
- Controller: PGDT VR-2, 50A
- Maximum Speed: up to 4.9 mph
- Brakes: Electromagnetic, regenerative
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Turning Radius: 22.4"
- Per-Charge Range: up to 15 miles
- Manufacturer: Zip'r Mobility
- HCPCS Code: KO823
- Zip'r Mobility Mantis Power Wheelchair Warranty - Frame: 3 years, drivetrain: 1 year, electronic components: 1 year, batteries: 6 months.
specification may vary due to user weight, speed, battery condition and terrain.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Zipr Mobility Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!