Male urinals, by Drive Medical, are indispensable for those who have trouble getting out of bed. This crooked-neck container is specifically designed to prevent spills. Easy to maneuver, the Male Urinal will fit well in any clinic or home setting.
The Male Urinal material is made of durable, translucent plastic to easily gauge the amount of fluid. The side of the container is a graduated measurement to know the exact amount of output, both in ounce and in cubic centimeters (CC) -- perfect for record taking and monitoring the patient's hydration and water intake.
The grip is rigid and shaped to allow easy handling and holding in various positions. This lightweight tool is good for those who need a degree of urinary spill protection, particularly those in need of incontinence care. Along with the urine catch and storing features, the container has a cap to maintain odor control. With its lightweight design and easy containment ability, storing the item away is very easy.
The container holds up to 32 ounces of fluid (0.9 L). It comes in a case of six.
Male Urinal Features and Benefits
- The urinal is light and easy to maneuver.
- It is designed to prevent spillage.
- The graduation marks and translucent material make recording output easy.
- The hard plastic makes it easy to clean.
- The stopper keeps odors from spreading.
- It is great for anyone who has trouble getting out of bed.
Male Urinal Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: RTLPC23201-M
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Capacity: 32oz (0.9L)
- Length: 11.13 Inch
- Width: 5.16 Inch
- Height: 3.75 Inch
- Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 60 Day Limited
- HCPCS: E0325
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!