Other Lyofoam product(s)
Lyofoam Max, manufactured by Molnlycke, are foam dressings that are designed to shorten healing time and maintaining an optimum wound environment. Lyofoam Max is perfect for ulcers, post-op, and wound trauma. These sterile dressings are used by covering the wound with the smooth, shiny side facing towards the skin. This side of the dressing is designed to prevent tissue from sticking to the dressing as the wound heals. The dressing should exceed the wound opening by two or three centimeters.
Lyofoam Foam Dressing has a hydrophilic surface, which assists the rapid absorption power of the dressing. This feature reduces wound maceration. The outer surface of the Lyofoam Max is designed to prevent fluid strike through, making it a more effective bandage for light to moderate exudate.
Lyofoam Max Features and Benefits
- Hydrophilic Surface Promotes Absorption
- Back Sheet Prevents Fluid Strikethrough
- Healing Wounds Will Not Stick to the Dressing
- May be Used Under Compression
Lyofoam Max Specifications
- Length: 8 Inch
- Width: 6 Inches
- Absorbency: Light to Moderate
- HCPCS Code: A6210
- Product Number: 603205
Lyofoam Max Contradictions
- Not Designed for Use With Occlusive Films or Tapes
- Use Tubifast, Tubigrip, or a Compression Bandage to Secure Lyofoam Max
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Molnlycke Sub Brand Lyofoam
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!