3B Scientific's seven-part Lung Model with Larynx is a top-notch, anatomically-accurate replica of the human lung. The model detaches into seven pieces to allow anatomy students hands on, up close interaction with realistic representations of the individual areas of the human lung and larynx. Each unit is hand-painted to ensure accurate attention to detail.
The Lung Model with Larynx features accurate, life-size representation of the larynx in two parts, the trachea with bronchial tree, heart, aorta, esophagus, diaphragm, and more. The model comes on a sturdy baseboard so that it can easily be displayed in classrooms and doctor's offices.
Lung Model with Larynx Features and Benefits:
- Anatomically Accurate Representation of the Human Lung.
- Made of Durable, High Quailty Materials.
- Includes Baseboard For Easy Display.
- Removable Parts, Including:
- 2-Part Larynx
- Trachea with Bronchial Tree
- 2-Part Heart
- Subclavian Artery and Vein
- Vena Cava
- Pulmonary Artery
- 2-Part Lung (Front Halves Removable)
Lung Model with Larynx Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Weight: 4.85 lb
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 16.1 x 4.7 Inch
- Product Nunmber: G15
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!