Other Lumex product(s)
Lumex Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners have fixed arms with a reclining mechanism that allows for infinite reclining positions. The Lumex 565G series recliners come with two front swivel casters and two rear locking casters. Manufactured by Graham Field, Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners are the industry standard for geri-chairs. Comfortable and relaxing, these chairs are ideal for seniors and patients. This medical recliner has a reduced seat height and reduced armrest height that facilitates dinning and use of an activity table. Extra low arm rests allow this chair to be slid under most tables whether for meals or joining friends for games.
Lack of body support in seats is a common issue with recliners for seniors. The right position can aid circulation help relieve respiratory or heart discomfort so choose the chair with the most options available. This patient chair is adjustable by caregivers to any position from 95 to 145 degrees by locking the otherwise free moving back and leg rest. Ergonomically designed, the recliner seat provides just the right amount of support for both increased circulation and comfort.
Lumex Recliners utilize a unique suspension system that adjusts to the individual, cradling their whole body and preventing them from sliding down over time. Wheels make this easily transportable and perfect for a rest home environment. Residents may easily scoot and reposition the chair by themselves without the aid of caregivers.
In a clinical setting, geri chair armrests are excellent for patient comfort during blood draws, dialysis, or other care. The upholstery is easily wiped down and sanitized. Let your patients relax while watching TV while attending to their health care.
Graham Field Lumex Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners Features and Benefits
- Infinitely Adjustable Positions to Fit Patient Needs
- Suited for Users up to 250 Pounds
- Ergonomically Designed for Maximum Comfort, Relaxation and Circulation
- Seat, Footrest and Headrest Provide Full Body Support
- Self-Adjusting Suspension Prevents "Bottoming Out"
- Varied Foam Density for Consistent Support
- Durable Epoxy Coated Welded Steel Frame is Easily Cleaned
- Wrap-Around Upholstery Makes it Easy to Clean, Replace and Maintain
- Vinyl is Sulfide Stain, Mildew and Oil Resistant
- 2 Fixed Front Wheels and 2 Swivel Casters with Wheel Locks for Easy Transport
Graham Field Lumex Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners Specifications
- Product Numbers: 565G401, 565G409, 565G427, 565G432, 565G851, 565G857, 565G863.
- Width: 28"
- Height: 48"
- Depth: 36"
- Width Between Arms: 19"
- Arm Height From Floor: 28"
- Arm Height From Seat: 8.5"
- Seat Height: 20"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 19.5"
- Colors: Vintage Gold, Warm Taupe, Blue Ridge, Imperial Blue, Royal Blue, Doe Skin, Jade, Rosewood.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs.
- Upholstery Warranty: Limited 1 Year.
- Frame Warranty: Limited 2 Year.
- Manufacturer: Graham Field.
- Brand Lumex.
Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners Additional Information
- Lumex 565G Geri Chair Recliners Flyer provides the features of this medical recliner chair.
- Lumex Geri Chairs has Geri-Chairs, Hip Chairs, Recliners, and Patient Room Seating.
- Ortho-Biotic Preferred Care Recliner Operating Instructions offers assembly instructions and care instructions.
- Geri Chair Recliner Specifications offers a chart of the specs for the different Geri Recliners.
- Geri Recliner Chair 565G Series Accessories available for your Lumex recliner.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Graham-Field Sub Brand Lumex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!