The Lumbar Support with Moldable Thermal Insert, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, is a lumbar sacral support with a 9 inch moldable thermal insert that firmly supports the back and can be worn during normal daily activities. Intended to alleviate pain caused from muscle strain by relieving stress on the lower spine. The insert can be heated and molded directly to the patient and an all elastic back pocket can hold the insert over the lower back and sacrum for hours of warming relief. Double front closures are made of high quality elastic and soft foam. Unique double closure design allows for a contouring fit around waist and hips.
For an alternative lumbar support item check out the Heat Retaining Lumbar Support which retains heat without the use of an insert or, for a portable cushion check out the Lumbar Back Support Cushion.Lumbar Support with Moldable Thermal Insert Features and Benefits
- Alleviates back pain by relieving stress on the lower spine.
- Includes 9 inch moldable thermal insert.
- Double front closures.
- Item Numbers: 31-103401, 31-103503, 31-103605, 31-103702
- Sizing Measurements:
- X-Small Size: 20 Inches to 30 Inches
- Small Size: 24 Inches to 34 Inches
- Medium Size: 32 Inches to 42 Inches
- Large Size: 38 Inches to 48 Inches
- X-Large Size: 48 Inches to 54 Inches
- Measure around fullest part of abdomen.
- Height: 9 Inches
- HCPCS Code: A4455
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!