Low Profile Single Compartment Adjustable Cushion is manufactured by ROHO and offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues. The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear. The simple adjustment allows the cushions to fit the shape of the individual, minimizing tissue deformation and facilitating blood flow. The Low Profile Cushion is adjustable to individual’s shape and weight. This cushion is adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time. Based on over forty years of research and experience, the patented ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of an individual. The unique cellular design of the Low Profile Cushion allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin and soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day.
Low Profile Single Compartment Adjustable Cushion Components
- Low profile single compartment cushion
- Two-way stretch cover
- Hand inflation pump
- Repair kit and operation instructions
- Optional Heavy Duty cover is available.
Low Profile Single Compartment Adjustable Cushion Features & Benefits
- Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Cover is machine washable.
- Black neoprene materials, not made with natural rubber latex.
Low Profile Single Compartment Cushion Specifications
- Low Profile Single Compartment Cushion SKU: 1R1011LPCC.
- Size: 18 x 20 Inch.
- Height: 2.25 in. / 5.5 cm.
- Weight: 2.5 lbs / 1.1 kg.
- Weight Limit: There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.
- Construction: flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex).
- Manufacturer: Roho.
- HCPCS codes: E2622 and E2623.
- Roho Warranty: Cushion: 24-Month Limited Warranty. Cover: 6-Month Limited Warranty.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care ROHO
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!