Low Flow Humidifiers with only 3 PSI are manufactured by Salter Labs. These 350cc humidifiers are designed for oxygen therapy at low flow rates up to 3 PSI. Use these bubble humidifiers with face masks or cannulas. Clearly marked, permanent min and max lines help the user easily identify optimum operation levels. These humidifiers are ideal for home, clinic or hospital oxygen therapy use.
The 330 degree diffuser head provides superior gas hydration with very low operation volume. The pressure relief valve automatically resets and also has an audible pressure relief alert to warn of any potential patient or equipment hazards. Low water turbulence and tight, large wing nut securely seals in pressure and prevents rain-out.
350cc Low Flow Bubble Humidifier Features and Benefits
- 330 Degree Molded Low-Resistance 3 PSI Diffuser Head Design
- Diffusion Ports Operate Quietly with Improved Hydration
- Stem and Diffuser Resist Clogging from Mineral Build-Up
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Audible Pop-Off Alarm at 3 PSI
- Easy to Read, Durable Jar with Measured Markings
- Special Diffuser Minimizes Internal Resistance
- Easy to Grip Large Quad Wing Nut Reduces Chance of Cross Threading
- Durable Plastic for Long-Term Use
350cc Low Flow Bubble Humidifier Specifications
- Product Numbers: 7100
- Low Flow Rates of 3 PSI
- Bottle Capacity: 350cc
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!