Lift and Turn Pad by Posey is an incontinence pad designed for patients who need repositioning or require an absorbent underpad. It is designed for patients and clients who may experience incontinence.
The lift and turn pad has a durable, quilted, multi-layer polyester laminated pad which features a construction of white, non-woven absorption liner and a waterproof urethane inner liner. This quilted layer is designed for liquid retention and also includes a woven reinforcing blue bottom layer. This feature of the pad protects the patient's skin and the bedding, cushions and furniture from urine spills.
There are nylon handles along the length of the lift and turn pad that help the caregiver to quickly and safely turn and reposition the patient.
Posey Lift and Turn Pad is machine washable and has a load capacity of 220 lbs. It is packaged for convenience in boxes of six.Posey Lift and Turn Pad Features and Benefits
- Can Serve as an Incontinence Pad
- This product is recommended for patients who need repositioning or an absorbent underpad.
- Designed for Patients at Risk of Incontinence Episodes
- Durable, Quilted, Multi-Layer Polyester Laminated Pad
- Non-Woven Absorption Liner
- Waterproof Urethane Inner Liner
- Woven Reinforcing Blue Bottom Layer
- Protects Patient's Skin and Bedding, Cushions and Furniture from Urine Spills
- Nylon Handles Along the Length Help Caregiver Quickly and Safely Reposition the Patient
- Item Number: 8145
- Machine Washable
- Load Capacity 220 lbs
- Packaged for Convenience in Boxes of 6
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Posey Absorption Light
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!