Vascular Doppler LifeDop 250 ABI, manufactured by Summit Doppler Systems, is a handheld, cost-effective, portable doppler that assists with detecting blood flow in a patient's veins and arteries. This method of testing is used by medical professionals to measure an individual's ABI, ankle brachial index and determine the diagnosis of peripheral vascular disease.
Featuring a large heart display, the Vascular Doppler LifeDop 250 ABI allows professionals to easily and clearly see results. In addition to optimal displays, this doppler features a highly sensitive bi-directional probe, two cuffs with aneroid, ABI reference documents and video.
This model, additionally, comes with a printer that instantaneously prints waveforms for both ankles. The paper adhesive on one side, so the medical professional can effortlessly attach the results to assessment forms.
Vascular Doppler LifeDop 250 ABI Contents
- 8 MHz bi-directional probe.
- ABI chart.
- ABI glossary of terms.
- ABI video.
- Carrying case.
- Examination guide.
- Label paper.
- Quick reference guide.
- Two cuffs with aneroid.
Vascular Doppler LifeDop 250 ABI Features and Benefits
- Bi-directional probe.
- Clear display that reveals blood flow direction.
- Complete ABI system that includes doppler probe, printer, cuffs, gel, aneroid, carrying case and reference materials.
- Enhanced probe sensitivity.
- Quickly and easily print results.
Vascular Doppler LifeDop 250 ABI Specifications
- Product Number: L250AB.
- Probe Frequency: 8 MHz.
- LifeDop Dimensions:
- Length: 2.8 inches.
- Depth: 1.4 inches.
- Height: 5.8 inches.
- LifeDop Weight: 0.7 pounds.
- Battery Life: 8 hours.
- Power Source: AA batteries.
- Audio Bandwidth and Power: 245 Hz - 4 KHz, 0.33W.
- Printer Dimensions:
- Length: 3.3 inches.
- Depth: 1.7 inches.
- Height: 5.4 inches.
- Printer Weight: 0.6 pounds.
- Printer Battery Life: Up to 500 prints.
- Application: A doppler that assists with locating a peripheral vascular disease.
- Manufacturer: Summit Doppler Systems.
SummitDoppler LifeDop 250 Vascular Doppler Additional Information
- LifeDop Vascular Doppler Family Sell Sheet offers information about the L150, L250 and L350.
- LifeDop ABI Brochure for arterial disease diagnosis.
- SummitDoppler Vascular Assessment Dopplers and Probes Catalog displays the various options available for the LifeDop Series. LifeDop Vascular Assessment Dopplers and Probes Easily Detect Vessels and Blood Flow.
- LifeDop Portable ABI Systems Catalog displays various ABI models with item numbers.
- LifeDop ABI User Manual offers operation instructions, diagnostic monoitoring and specifications.
- SummitDoppler LifeDop ABI Calculation Chart displays brachial and ankle pressure relationships'
- SummitDoppler LifeDop Non-Directional Interchangeable Probes provides a description of each probe option for the LifeDop Dopplers.
- LifeDop Warranty Policy details SummitDoppler policy for servicing and warranty for your doppler.
LifeDop 250 ABI Handheld Vascular Doppler Video (19:15 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Summit Doppler Systems
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!