Leukomed T Plus is the number one choice in post-op Wound Dressings. These dressings are latex-free, sterile, and securely protect the wound while accelerating healing.
The Leukomed T Plus has all of the features of the Leukomed and the Leukomed T combined. This means that the dressing has a highly absorbent pad that can absorb up to 12 times its weight. While the pad is surrounded by an adhesive material, the pad itself is non-adherent meaning it won't stick to the wound. It applies pattern coat technology to ensure high moisture vapor permeability. The pad is also ultra thin, making it breathable and comfortable to wear. The Leukomed T Plus is also waterproof and can be worn in the shower or while bathing. There is a bacteria barrier included that helps to prevent infection.
This wound dressing is easy to apply and has a comfortable, stretchy polyurethane film that can be conformed. It will aid in the healing of surgical incisions, cuts, lacerations and will provide top-notch wound protection.
Leukomed T Plus Features and Benefits
- Absorbs up to 12 times its weight
- Bacteria barrier prevents infection
- Can be worn while showering or bathing
- Non-adherent wound pad prevents pad from sticking to wound
- Pattern coat technology ensures high moisture vapor permeability
- Ultra-thin for high vapor transmission
- Easy to apply
- Stretchy, polyurethane film
- Indications: Surgical incisions, traumatic wounds such as cuts, grazes and lacerations, wound protection
Leukomed T Plus Sizing and Reference Numbers:
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!