Knee CPM Model DC2480 offers range of motion and connective tissue healing is the ultimate aim for those with post-knee surgery wounds, knee arthroplasty recovery, or even those simply recovering from a debilitating knee injury. Knee CPM, or knee continuous passive motion therapy, is a type of knee therapy that can used by itself or incorporated with a physical therapy regiment to regain knee health. The DC2480 Knee CPM is one model, manufactured by the Furniss Corporation, that provides a large range of motion, between -10 to 120 degrees of flexion and distraction. It hosts an open carriage design to accommodate most patients, yet its size overall is compact for better storage options.
The DC2480 is designed to accommodate the patient and medical professional, whether it is in a private home or in a medical facility environment. The machine is equipped with its own control pendant that has a bold digital readout display and easy-to-understand controls and settings. The circuitry is located at the base of the machine and not in the hand control for safety. It comes equipped for bariatric size accommodations and a space saving tripod position.DC2480 Knee CPM Features and Benefits
- It provides a comfortable therapy session with anatomic accommodation for all patient sizes.
- It provides axis-to-axis motion, a skid pad and bed to stabilize
- Includes a hand-held control pendant with a turn dial design that is intuitive. It has a tripod position that reduces contamination and makes it easy to store.
- It is easily converted from adult to child size.
- It includes the most flexion and distraction of the Furniss CPM machines at 120 to -10 degrees
- It includes a safety stop if motion is obstructed.
- It includes a compliance meter to record treatment time.
- It is steel constructed and has a dual ball screw assembly.
- It accommodates both left or right leg.
- It has a two-year warranty by the manufacturer.
DC2480 Knee CPM Specifications
- DC2480 Knee CPM Product Number: DC2480.
- Knee Flexion: 120 degrees
- Knee Extension: -10 degrees.
- Speed: 1 to 3 Degrees/Second.
- Pause: 0 to 30 Seconds.
- Limb Length: 21 to 41 inches.
- Calf Length: 9 to 23 inches.
- Thigh Length: 12 to 18 inches.
- Power Supply: 110v
- Unit Weight: 25 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 38lbs.
- Length: 27 inches.
- Target Patient: Post-Knee Surgery or Total Knee Replacement Patients; Knee Injury Patients.
- Manufacturer: Furniss Corporation.
- HCPCS: E0935.
- For More Technical Information: DC2480 Knee CPM
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Furniss Corporation Ships Free No Size Chart No
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!