CPM machine Kinetek® Performa, by Fabrication Enterprises, is one of the most advanced continuous passive motion machines for knee therapy available. The Kinetek® Performa helps those who need daily knee therapy due to injury or post-operative surgery. This CPM unit assists the patient in healing by helping them gain a full range of motion. It has a flexion of 130 degrees and a distraction of -3.
This model is UL approved for hospital use. It has a leg carriage designed for automatic motion that after repeated therapy sessions help break the cycle of trauma and inflammation and to prevent joint stiffness. It ultimately helps promote cartilage healing, thereby saving the time spent in the hospital and shortens the time administering pain medication.
Kinetek® Performa Features and Benefits
- It is UL approved for hospital and medical clinic use.
- The hand control is waterproof.
- It has a wide range of flexion/distraction.
- No costly attachments needed for pediatric use as it has a built-in capability.
- It promotes joint cartilage healing and reduces hospitalization time and intake of pain medication.
- It speeds the recovery time for post-op patients, including full knee replacement.
Kinetek® Performa Knee CPM Machine Specifications
- Manufacturer Number:131170
- Manufacturer: Fabrication Enterprises
- Target Patient: Both Adult and Paediatric
- Extension Limit: -3 to 125 Degrees
- Flexion Limit: 2 to 130 degrees
- Speed: 1-7 Range (from 50 to 220 Degrees Per Minute)
- Force: 1-6 Setting Range
- Extension Pause: 0-900 Seconds (15 min)
- Flexion Pause: 0-900 seconds (15 min)
- Timer: 0-24 hours
The following list are examples of indications that the Kinetek® Performa CPM machine will treat:
- Knee Replacement SurgeryFractures (Patellar, Tibia Plateau, Feoral)
- ArthrolysisHip surgery
- Ligament repairs
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Burns or Joint Sepsis
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fabrication Enterprises
- Community Q&A