Kidz Pediatric Wheelchair, manufactured by Medline, is a manual child wheelchair ideal for transporting younger patients in need of mobility assistance. This is a versatile model that features a standard dual axle, allowing for easy adjustment of seat height to hemi level and telescoping handles to accommodate care giver comfort. It is easy to fold and transport and its compact size allows for easy loading and unloading when taking it in the car or stowing it on an airplane.
This transport chair features treaded, flat-free tires for a wide range of both indoor and outdoor terrain. Its padded, upholstered armrests and calf pads provide a comfortable ride. The transport chair also has a seat measuring 14 Inches x 12 Inches and is strong enough to bear up to 300 lbs.
Vitality Medical also offers pediatric wheelchair seat cushions to provide extra comfort and support, such as the Stimulite Corbee Pediatric Wheelchair Seat Cushion and the Stimulite Contoured Pediatric Wheelchair Seat Cushion.
Kidz Pediatric Wheelchair Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable Telescoping Handles For Caregiver Comfort.
- Durable Vinyl Upholstery.
- Treaded, Flat-Free Tires For Safe Riding.
- Anti-Tippers Included.
- Standard Dual Axle Allows For Easy Adjustment of Seat Height to Hemi Level.
- Armrests and Calf Pads Are Upholstered and Padded.
- Flip-Back Arms.
- Arm Style: Swing Back Desk Length Permanent.
- Leg Style: Detachable Elevating Leg Rests.
- Seat Size: 14 Inch x 12 Inch (36 cm x 30 cm).
Kidz Pediatric Wheelchair Specifications:
- Product Number: MDS806140PEDE
- Manufacturer: Medline<
- HPIS Classification: 63_20_50_20
- Latex Free: Yes
- MRI Compatible: No
- Product Type: Standard Pediatric Excel
- UNSPSC Code: 42192210
- Arm Style: Flip Back Desk
- Leg Style: Elevating
- Seat Depth: 12 Inches
- Seat Width: 14 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!