Ketonex 2 Amino Acid Modified Medical Food is an Amino Acid-Modified Medical Food. Ketonex 2 offers nutrition support of children and adults with maple syrup urine disease (MSUD). Ketonex 2 Medical Food is Isoleucine-, leucine- and valine-free. Use Ketonex 2 under medical supervision.
Ketonex 2 Amino Acid Modified Medical FoodFeatures and Benefits
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for children and adults.
- When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
- Branched-chain amino acid-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- 30% of energy as fat to help supply essential fatty acids.
- L-carnitine (200 mg/100 g) and taurine (50 mg/100 g) to help supply amounts normally found in foods of animal origin.
Ketonex 2 Nutrition Information Links
- Ketonex 2 Nutritional Information contains details for vitamins, minerals, protein and calories.
Ketonex 2 Unflavored Powder
- Ketonex-2 Powder / 14.1-oz (400-g) Can / 6 ct
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!