Maxiflo Breathable Disposable Chux Underpad by Kendall is a disposable underpad. It has a fluff and polymer breathable underpad with a spunbond nonwoven topsheet.
This underpad differs from standard underpads in that it has a soft, cloth-like breathable backsheet. This allows air to freely flow through to the patient's skin. This feature also helps the underpad prevent skin breakdown for patients who are unable to be turned.
The Chux underpad has a super absorbency polymer that can be used on low air-loss beds where air therapy is indicated. It also contains Poly-Fresh super-absorbent polymer, which provides excellent retention, improved dryness, and odor reduction.
The underpad has a generous size, which allows for ample bed coverage. It also has superior strength in construction which prevents tearing.
Maxiflo Breathable Disposable Chux Underpad by Kendall comes in a light blue color. It is available in 23x36" and 30x36" sizes.Maxiflo Breathable Disposable Chux Underpad Features and Benefits
- Disposable Underpad
- Fluff and Polymer Breathable Underpad
- Spunbond Nonwoven Topsheet
- Soft, Cloth-Like Breathable Backsheet
- Allows Air to Freely Flow to Patient's Skin
- Helps Prevent Skin Breakdown
- Super Absorbency Polymer
- Use on Low Air-Loss Beds Where Air Therapy is Indicated
- Poly-Fresh Super-Absorbent Polymer
- Provides Excellent Retention, Improved Dryness, and Odor Reduction
- Generous Size for Amble Bed Coverage
- Superior Strength Prevents Tearing
- Item Number: 984, 988, 988B6
- Light Blue Color
- Available in 23x36" and 30x36" Sizes
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- One of my female patient is benefiting from this!
One of my patient suffered from stroke. She is a 200+ lbs woman and it is very difficult for us to turn her every now and then. There are times that her body seems cooperative that we can actually turn her but most of the times we just can't. The result? Bed sores all over. She also have lots of rashes due to pee. So we decided that we won't put diapers on her for sometime and instead use underpad. The Kendall breathable brand works well in avoiding bed sores. It keeps the patient's skin dry and smooth. I think we will have her use this underpad until she's cured.
- Maxiflo Breathable Underpad - Review
It is great for bariatric patients who are not able to move ease. It is very comfortable and breathable product. Moreover, it prevents from skin issues and has excellent absorbency, dryness as well. Finally, I would like to state that it is very easy to change this underpad.
- Bad Experience
I was happy to receive the large sized underpad. My patient found it to be very comfortable until she had and accident. It leaked all over the bed. I was so disappointed.
- For Mom, not a good underpad - no asorbency
Bought these due to a good review, but they DO NOT hold liquid from going through. Why would anyone buy an underpad that doesn't protect the bed? Very negative rating in my book. Do not buy as a true underpad.