COPA Hydrophilic Foam Dressing is an ultra soft Wound Dressing that is highly absorbent. The COPA Hydrophilic Foam Dressing protects and cushions wounds. Manufactured by Kendall, the COPA Hydrophilic Foam Dressing is designed with small pores that decrease the chance of tissue migration into the foam dressing. The COPA Hydrophilic Foam Dressing also helps to reduce skin maceration.
Kendall COPA Hydrophilic Foam Dressings come in several size selections starting at a 2 inch square dressing up to an 8 inch square dressing to meet the needs of the patient's wound size. Kendall also manufactures the COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Dressing that adds a polyurethane top-sheet to prevent strike-through while allowing for moisture-vapor transmission.
Kendall COPA Hydrophilic Foam Dressing Features and Benefits
- High fluid capacity exceeding Allevyn and Polymem dressings.
- Ultra-soft hydrophilic foam protects and cushions wounds.
- Small pores designed in the foam dressing decrease chance of tissue migration into foam dressing.
- Provides maximum patient comfort with soft cushioning.
Kendall COPA Hydrophilic Foam Dressing Applications
- Moderate draining wounds
- Heavy draining wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (stage 1 – IV)
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Exit sites
- Post surgical incisions
Kendall COPA Hydrophilic Foam Dressing Specifications
- Kendall COPA Hydrophilic Foam Dressing Product Numbers: 55552, 55533, 55535, 55548, 55555, 55588
- Width Options: 2 Inch, 3 Inch, 3.5 Inch, 4 Inch, 5 Inch or 6 Inch.
- Length Options: 2 Inch, 3 Inch, 4 Inch, 5 Inch, 6 Inch or 8 Inch
- Shape Options: Square or Rectangle
- Material: Hydrophilic Foam
- Prop 65: Yes
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Brand: COPA Hydrophilic Foam
- HCPCS Codes: A6209, A6210, A6211
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!