Kegelmaster 2000 is a spring-operated vaginal exerciser just for women designed to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles via the use of variable progressive resistance. Having received enormous publicity and endorsement from celebrities like Terri Hatcher, the Kegelmaster is the world's best known and biggest selling pelvic floor exerciser. Its construction consists of two hinged parts, with springs positioned between them that provide resistance against the pelvic floor muscles to contract while bringing the two hinged arms back together.
Kegelmaster 2000 comes with four medical grade stainless steel springs that provide 15 distinct levels of resistance and a total maximum resistance of 4.5 pounds of resistance. Progressive levels of resistance keep the exercises challenging and enjoyable. The side knob can be used to tighten the two arms when inserting the device into the vagina, then, once the device is in place, the knob is undone to allow the two hinged parts to spring apart.
Kegelmaster has 16 years of proven success. Kegel exercises without resistance is mostly ineffective. Imagine building arm muscles with a dumbbell in one hand and nothing in the other. Which arm will be strengthened the most from exercise? The Kegelmaster provides many resistance levels to meet the needs of individual users. The resistance level can be adjusted as the pelvic muscles are strengthened. Pelvic muscles act as a hammock, supporting the bowel, bladder and uterus. Weak pelvic muscles usually result in urinary incontinence (leaking urine) during muscle stress such as exercise, running, coughing, laughing or sneezing. Weakened pelvic muscles can progress to more severe leaking, loss of sensation in the vagina, making sex less pleasurable (for both partners). The later stages of pelvic weakening can result in prolapse, where pelvic organs can bulge into the vaginal canal. The Kegelmaster 2000 is more effective and safer than using Kegel balls, Kegel weights, vaginal cones, vaginal eggs, vaginal bulbs, electronic stimulation or air pressure devices. Some air pressure devices and electronic stimulation devices have been approved by the FDA; however, the Kegelmaster is the only FDA approved, variable resistance exercise device. Unlike the other devices, by design, it meets the requirements for isolating the muscle group, providing biofeedback (in the form of feeling it open and close), and most importantly, providing adequate resistance for effective Kegel exercises.
Genuine Kegelmaster 2000 contains no known harmful, toxic or carcinogenic materials. The Genuine Kegelmaster has been produced in the United States for nearly 20 years using only FDA approved materials in an FDA approved manufacturing facility. Consistent use of the Kegelmaster has been proven to prevent and reverse early stages of prolapse, rejuvenate vaginal stimulation, circulation, and health, and in turn, improve sexual satisfaction for both partners.
Kegelmaster 2000 Components
- Kegelmaster (Genuine Original Patented Kegelmaster Unit).
- Standard resistance levels (1 to 15/0 to 4.5 lbs).
- Comfort range adjust.
- Instructional video DVD.
- Daily bladder habits diary.
- Doctor approved lubricant.
Kegelmaster 2000 Features & Benefits
- Physicians #1 choice for a pelvic floor exerciser.
- Clinically proven to alleviate urine leakage/incontinence.
- FDA approved.
- Outperforms EVERY other device on the market for urine leakage and sexual enhancement.
- Made in the USA with high quality medical grade components.
- It is Guaranteed for Life (If purchased from an authorized retailer).
- Prevent, and reverse early stages of prolapse.
- Improves sexual satisfaction for both partners.
- Rejuvenate vaginal stimulation, circulation, and health.
- More effective than Kegel Balls.
Kegelmaster 2000 Pelvic Floor Exerciser Specifications
- Kegelmaster 2000 Product Number: 2000.
- Overall Length: 6.69 Inches
- Insertable Length: 2.95 Inches
- Width of Insertable Section: 1.06 Inches
- Medical grade Non-toxic hypoallergenic ABS core.
- Standard springs are stainless steel.
- Advanced springs are stainless steel with zinc electroplating.
- Phthalates free.
- Latex free.
- BPA (Bisphenol A free).
- DEHP(di-ethylhexyl phthalate) free.
- Manufacturer: Kegelmaster.
- Kegelmaster Warranty: 100% guarantee and lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects.
Kegelmaster 2000 Contraindications
- Women in their first trimester of pregnancy and new moms that are less than six weeks postpartum should not use the Kegelmaster.
- Women using inter-vaginal devices, such as a pessary or a diaphragm should not use the Kegelmaster.
- The device is designed to be safe for pregnant women in their second and third trimester of pregnancy, but always consult your physician prior to starting use.
- Women who have had any genitourinary or pelvic surgery should also wait at least six weeks and consult with their physician before beginning use.
- The Kegelmaster is safe to use during menstrual period but should not be used with tampons while doing Kegelmaster exercises.
- It is safe to use the Kegelmaster if you use an I.U.D. Some light spotting is common when first using this device, especially in menopausal and post-menopausal women.
Kegelmaster 2000 Video (3:33 minutes)
Kegelmaster Instructional Video (21:02 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!