The K4 Extra-Wide Lightweight Wheelchairs, by Medline, offers a host of features to make mobility a bit more comfortable and convenient. This wheelchair, as its title implies, has a wider seating area that does not make for a heavier chair. This is a high quality wheelchair that comes in two sizes and has the attachment option for additional accessories.
The frame makes this an especially lightweight wheelchair due to the materials and design involved. It includes swing back arms with easy flip back arm release. The armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded. The upholstry is made of tough nylon that is easy to clean. The chair includes quick-release axles to provide tool-free removal of the rear wheels.
The chair comes in two sizes: 20 x 18 inch and the 22 x 18 inch. It also includes a dual axle hemi, which is height adjustable and has an adjustable height back.
Look to the following accessories that attach to this chair:
- O2 Holder (SKU: MDS85181U)
- Anti-Fold Device (SKU: MDS85196)
- I.V. Pole (SKU: MDS85183)
- O2/I.V. Pole (SKU: MDS85190)
- Anti-Tip Device (SKU: MDS85189WK4)
- Seat Extension Kit for 18 inch Width Seat (SKU: WCA806922EXT)
- Tinnerman Legrest Locks (SKU: WCA806991)
K4 Extra-Wide Lightweight Wheelchairs Features and Benefits
- Includes swingback arms with easy flip-back arm release.
- The armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded.
- The quick-release axles allow tool-free removal of rear wheels.
- The dual-axle is hemi-height adjustable; Adjustable height back.
- The chair is made of tough nylon upholstery.
- The arm styles available include swing-back desk length and swing back height-adjustable desk length arm rests.
- The footrest styles are available are in either the detachable footrest and detachable elevating footrest.
K4 Extra-Wide Lightweight Wheelchairs Specifications
- Product Numbers: MDS806560, MDS806560E, MDS806565, MDS806570, MDS806575
- Manufacturer: Medline
- 20 x 18 Inch
- 22 x 18 Inch
- Upholstery Material: Nylon
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- HCPCS: E2201
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A