The K3 Basic Lightweight Wheelchairs, By Medline, offer a durable frame with features to assist in both comfort and mobility. This model uses TIG-welded technology to maintain quality by using thinner gauge metals to aide in light frame design of 35 lbs.
The wheelchair also features easy-to-use functions. The stainless steel ratchet bar locks the legrests securely in place. The wheels have adjustable axels to raise and lower seat with ease. The dual axel allows adjustments from standard height to hemi height which allows user to easily propel the wheelchair with their feet. The armrests and calf pads have nylon upholstery and padding for extra comfort and easy cleaning.
This light-weight wheelchair comes in three models with the attachment option for additional accessories.
K3 Basic Lightweight Wheelchairs Features and Benefits
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Durable, TIG-welded frame with gray powder coat finish
- Notched stainless steel ratchet bar locks the elevating legrests securely in place
- Armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Hemi-height adjustable axles raise/lower seat 2 inches
- Arm styles available include removable desk-length
- Footrest styles available are swing away and desk length
- Optional attachment accessories
K3 Basic Lightweight Wheelchairs Specifications
- Product Numbers: MDS806600E, MDS806650E, MDS806650NE
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Wheelchair Weight: 35 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Size: 18x20
- HCPCS Codes: K0003, K0195, E0990
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Linda on Jun 11, 2016 7:07:42 PM