K and H Thermo-Pond Perfect Climate Deluxe Pond De-Icer is safe in all ponds, unlike many of the other de-icers available in the market today. Every K&H De-icer can be used as a floating de-icer out of the box or in seconds converts to a submersible de-icer with the click of a button! In the past, all that was readily available were energy gulping 1000 watt to 1500 watt de-icers; pond owners had no choice but to purchase these expensive to run de-icers, even when they didn’t need it. K&H solved this problem by creating a whole line of de-icers along with a convenient zone chart for consumers to choose the correct de-icer, every time! When it comes to ice free ponds, K&H Thermo-Pond Perfect Climate Deluxe Pond De-Icer is the choice that makes cents.
K & H Thermo-Pond De-icer Features & Benefits
- Floating or submersible in one convenient de-icer.
- Thermostatically controlled to keep your pond from freezing.
- Available in 3 wattages, refer to our convenient zone chart for the proper choice.
- Safe in all ponds and will not harm pond liners.
- Easy to maintain and clean.
K & H Thermo-Pond De-icer Specifications
- K&H Perfect Climate Deluxe Pond De-Icer Product Numbers: 8125, 8175.
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 5
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- De-icer Options:
- 250 Watt Perfect Climate Deluxe Pond De-Icer.
- 750 Watt Perfect Climate Deluxe Pond De-Icer
- Package Type: 4 Color Box
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 5
- 12' cord.
- MET Listed.
- Manufacturer: K&H Pets.
- Brand: Thermo-Pond.
- K&H Perfect Climate Deluxe Pond De-Icer Warranty: 2 year.
Thermo-Pond Perfect Climate Deluxe Pond De-icer Additional Information
Thermo-Pond Perfect Climate Deluxe Pond De-icer Care and Instructions contains information for floating or submersing the de-icer in a back-yard pond.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care K&H Pet Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!