Other PROMOGRAN product(s)
Promogran Prisma Matrix Dressing is a wound treatment and surgical dressing designed to provide protection and growth by addressing the continuous changes in the wound microenvironment. With a unique combination of 55 percent collagen, 44 percent oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC) and 1 percent silver-ORC, this wound treatment is an effective and gentle surgical dressing.
Promogran Prisma Matrix Dressing completely absorbs destructive components of chronic wound fluid and creates an optimal, conducive environment for positive cellular growth. Effective, comfortable and ultimately secure, this dressing can be used to treat a variety of different types of wounds.
Promogran Prisma Matrix Dressing Features and Benefits
- Designed to provide protection and growth by addressing the continuous changes in the wound microenvironment.
- Unique combination of 55% collagen, 44% ORC and 1% silver-ORC.
- Absorbs destructive components of chronic wound fluid.
- Creates the optimal environment for cellular growth.
Promogran Prisma Matrix Dressing Specifications
- Product numbers: MA028, MA123
- Manufacturer: Systagenix
- Size: 4.34 Square Inch (MA028), 19.1 Square Inch (MA123)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Systagenix Sub Brand PROMOGRAN
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!