FarrowWrap has come up a line of Terry Cloth Liners meant to aid in the recovery of patients suffering from edema. The cloth liners have three available options: an armpiece (covers from the elbow through the hand), as well as knee-high and thigh-high leg liners.
The antimicrobial material will last the lifespan of the liner (approximately 4-6 months) and kills up to 99.9 percent of Staphylococcus and other fungal diseases. For patients seeking some extra comfort, Terry Cloth Liners are also available for extra padding if needed.
FarrowWrap Terry Cloth Liner Features and Benefits
- Antimicrobials Helps Kill Fungus
- Can Absorb a Fair amount of Liquid
- Towel-like Feel for more comfort
- Leg Liners Cover up to the thigh
- Arm Sleeves Cover Through the Hand
- Companion Piece to the Silver Liners
FarrowWrap Terry Cloth Liners Specifications
- Medium Leg Circumference: 40-70 cm
- Large Leg Circumference: 53-70 cm
- Arm Circumference: Less Than 56 cm
- Available Color: Flesh
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!