Wearing big, bulky pieces of compression garments to alleviate edema pain isn't always the best option when leaving the house. Fortunately, Jobst has come up with an alternative wearable item that is both discreet and provides the proper amount of compression for edema pain.
The FarrowHyprid Foot Compression ADI Stocking are low-profile and can be worn like normal stockings, allowing you to wear shoes or even sandals comfortably while out in public. The ADI's come in two styles (Standard and Wide) and can provide between 20-40 mmHg. The ADI standard size provides 20-30 mmHg and fits a midfoot circumference of 20-27cm; the ADI wide fits a midfoot circumference of 28-35cm.
FarrowHybrid Foot Compression Features and Benefits
- Alternative to Using the Footpiece
- Easier to Put On Than Compression Stocking
- Fits Circumferences Between 20 and 35cm
- Provides between 20-40 mmHg
- Comes in Standard and Wide Sizes
FarrowHybrid Foot Compression Specifications
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Standard: 20-27cm Circumference
- Wide: 28-35cm Circumference
- Available Colors: Taupe, Beige and Black
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!