iWalk 2.0 is a Hands Free Crutch that is so easy to use that most people adapt within 2-3 minutes. These crutches promote greater Mobility and eliminate pain often associated with traditional crutches. It is the latest, greatest version of the classic i-walkfree. This alternative crutch is designed to allow a person with a foot or ankle injury free use of there hands and full mobility. With traditional crutches, daily activities become more difficult to accomplish, some may be impossible. It allows the user to be mobile, without being restricted. This crutch makes is easy to use in a persons daily life.
The product features an ergonomic shape that is easier and safer to use. Unlike the older version, the new 2.0 version has a stabilizing foot that provides more stability. The stabilizing foot feature is offset to enhance balance. The bottom of this stabilizing foot contains replaceable treads that allow you to keep your hands free without having to purchase a new crutch.These crutches are truly one size fits most, because they adjust in thigh circumference and height. Quick release buckles are added as a safety feature on these crutches. Unlike previous models, there is no need to cut these to size. Simply use the instant push button height adjustment. Comfortable padding lines each adjustable strap.
iWalk 2.0 Crutch Features and Benefits
- Completely hand free.
- Best crutch alternative.
- Adjustable crutch to serve you individual needs.
- Enhances the mobility of individuals using crutches.
- Provides greater comfort than traditional crutches.
- Manage daily activities.
- Offers the ability to exercise.
- Potential for reducing muscle atrophy, strength and bone density loss.
- Offers the ability to remain independent.
- Potential for shortened rehabilitation time.
- Ergonomic knee pad for stability and comfort.
- Traction on the footplate prevents slipping.
- Helps to improves motor function.
- Provides added personal safety.
- Improved emotional well-being.
- Offset footplate for stability.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spur
- Bunion Surgery Recovery
- Jones Fracture
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Sprained Ankle
- Fibula Fracture
- Ankle Replacement
- Tibia Fracture
- Foot Fracture
- Below Knee Amputation
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Foot Amputation
- Ankle Rehab
- Bunion Recovery
- Product Number: HFC20001BK.
- Adjustable Sizing.
- Fits Height Range: 4'10"' to 6'6"
- Max Leg (Thigh) Circumference: 27"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 275 pounds.
- Knee Bend Angle: 90 degrees.
- CE registered medical device.
- FDA registered medical device.
- Manufacturer: iWalkFree Inc.
- Warranty: 1 year limited.
Alternative Crutch Additional Information
- User Manual shows how this alternative crutch is as easy as 1,2,3 - 1) Assemble, 2) Fit, 3) Walk.
- Assembly Instructions offer assembly instructions and a parts diagram.
- Fitting Instructions 11 steps for fitting your crutchs.
- Use Instructions offer details for walking, climbing stairs and descending stairs.
Alternative Crutch Setup Videos
Assembly Video (5:00 minutes)
Fitting Video (2:43 minutes)
Hands Free Crutch Testimonial Videos
First Steps Video with Dana C. (2:52 minutes)
First Steps with Alex P. Video (2:19 minutes)
First Steps with Scott Pierson Video (2:18 minutes)
First Steps with Kristi Video (2:43 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer iWalkFree Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhy is the iWalk that I received black while the demo video one is red, and others I see in photos on this page are silver or pink? I would like to have the most recent model. Also, how do you balance when standing still when the "foot" is curved?Can you sit in a chair in the house with the iwalk 2.0 WITHOUT taking it off. I realize you would have to take it off to ride in a car.