InTouch Propel Back Support is manufactured by Invacare for Wheelchair Back Support. This general purpose back support is lightweight and comfortable. Hardware installation is very easy, just grab it, set it and go. The rigid shell of the InTouch Propel Back Support is coupled with a soft contoured foam cushion that provides gentle support and facilitates postural symmetry. The InTouch Propel Wheelchair Back Support can be adjusted while the wheelchair patient is seated. Providing a stable surface for propulsion and completion of daily living activities, the Invacare InTouch Propel Back Support has three-point comfort foam for positioning, comfort and support.
Invacare InTouch Propel Back Support Features & Benefits
- Provides for adjustments while the patient is seated!
- Four-Way Adjustability - Width - 1" Depth - 1.75" Height Angle - 27 Degrees - Design fits both 7/8" and 1" Backcanes.
- One-Handed Release - Unique flip up levers lock (down) and release (up) the back from the hardware with one-hand for easy removal when transporting the chair.
- One-tool assembly: A 7/16" wrench will do all the adjustments.
- Solid, lightweight back provides support for an upright posture and improved sitting tolerance with less fatigue for the wheelchair patient.
- Soft foam back cushion provides optimal comfort.
- Scapular Cutouts provide for improved upper extremity function and efficient wheelchair propulsion.
- Redundant Tissue Cutouts provide increased lower back comfort.
- 4-way adjustability in height/width/depth/angle to accommodate wheelchair patient positioning requirements.
Invacare InTouch Propel Back Support Specifications
- Back Width Options: 16, 18 and 20 Inch
- Custom Width Options: 17, 19 and 21 Inch (Call 800-397-5899) for custom width options.
- Back Height: 17"
- Back Angle: 27 degrees (posterior & anterior).
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- HCPCS code: E2611.
- Invacare InTouch Propel Back Support Warranty: 2 years.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!