What Comes in the Box?
List of Components
- Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator
- AC Power Adapter and Cord
- DC Power Adapeter and Cord
- Carry Case
- User Manual
- 3 Year Warranty on Concentrator
- 2 Year Warranty on Compressor
- 1 Year Warranty on Sieve Beds and Battery
- 90 Day Warranty on Accessories
Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator POC1-100B
Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator is a portable oxygen concentrator manufactured by Invacare. This lightweight concentrator can be easily carried in a shoulder bag or backpack. Weighing less than 5 pounds with one battery, the Platinum portable concentrator goes with you wherever you need to go. Offering pulse dose oxygen, the machine provides 4 selectable settings of oxygen flow with a maximum flow of 44 mL per minute and a maximum outlet pressure of 28.5 PSIG. The size is small and compact for easy maneuvering through crowded shopping aisles or hallways.
The Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator can operate on setting 2 for 3 hours and 30 minutes on a single battery. The battery is a rechargeable lithium-ion with a life cycle of 500 full charges/discharges. The battery can charge while using the concentrator, taking approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes to recharge while operating at setting 2. It takes the same amount of time to recharge while not operating the concentrator. A dual battery compartment allows you to carry two batteries with your oxygen system at all times.
The Platinum portable concentrator has a foam encapsulated compressor for safeguarding from accidental bumps. The carry bag has reinforced bumpers for additional protection. Ports and vents face downward to meet IP22 water resistance standards, allowing exposure to rain down-pours for up to 10 minutes. This oxygen concentrator is built for mobility and is approved by the FAA for airline travel.
Compare Product Bundle Options
Concentrator with One Battery
- Carry Weight: 5.5 pounds (with concentrator, battery, carry bag)
- Battery Duration: 3 hours (setting 2)
- Battery Recharge Time: 3.25 hours
Concentrator with Two Batteries
- Carry Weight: 6.5 pounds (with concentrator, 2 batteries, carry bag)
- Battery Duration: 6 hours (setting 2)
- Battery Recharge Time: 6.5 hours
Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits
- FAA approved for commercial flights.
- Small and compact.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- 4 levels of pulse oxygen flow.
- Easy to operate with only 4 control buttons.
- Top loading batteries provide easy access.
- Durable exterior with impact and water resistant.
- Simple LCD interface with large buttons.
- HEPA filter positioned for easy access and replacement.
- Switch batteries without turning off the concentrator.
- Convertible carry bag serves as messenger, handbag or backpack.
Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
Product Size and Weight
- Width: 7.5 Inch.
- Height: 9.45 Inch.
- Depth: 3.88 Inch
- Weight: 4.8 pounds with one battery.
- Battery Weight:
- Carry Bag Weight:
- Noise: 40 dBA.
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 95.6%.
- Oxygen Flow: Pulse.
- Pulse Settings: 1 to 4.
- Maximum Oxygen Flow: 880 mL per minute.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure:
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Operating Altitude Range: 0 to 10,000 feet above sea level.
- Average Power Consumption at setting 2 (watts): 40 watts.
- AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1 Amp (auto sensing).
- Battery Duration
- Single Battery: Up to 3 hours.
- Double Battery: Up to 6 hours.
- Battery Charging Time
- Single Battery: Up to 3.25 hours.
- Double Battery: Up to 6 hours.
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel.
- FAA approved.
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Product Numbers: POC1-100B, POC1-100BA.
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- Brand: Platinum.
- Made in USA.
- HCPCS Code: E1392.
- The new Platinum Mobile replaces the old Invacare XPO2 concentrator.
- Warranty: 3 years concentrator, 2 years compressor, 1 year sieve beds and battery, 90 days accessories.
Replacement Parts and Accessories
- AC Power Adapter (item # POC1-130) - powers your O2 device using the electricity in your home or office.
- DC Power Adapter (item # POC1-140) - powers your concentrator from a car, boat or RV. Uses 12 volts.
- Replacement Battery (item #POC1-110) - lithium ion battery.
- Desktop Battery Charger Accessory (item # POC1-115) - charge one battery while you are away from home with your concentrator.
- Carry Bag (POC1-150) - three-in-one carry bag servers as messager, shoulder bag or backpack.
- Outlet Filter (1195095) - recharges your single or double G4 batteries independently. This allows you to be out-and-about while your spare battery recharges.
Manuals and User Instructions
- User Manual provides user instructions, care and maintenance tips.
- Concentrator Specifications include detailed dimensions, performance and operational data.
- POC1-100B Maintenance Schedule charts when checks and services should be performed.
- Warranty documentation details and what is covered and how to submit a claim.
Reasons to Buy Online at Vitality Medical?
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Get your questions anwsered by a trained and tested specialist. Call toll free to 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device you purchased Vitality Medical will buy it back. We will also help you find an O2 machine that is a better fit.
Loaner Program - If your device needs to be repaired or serviced by a professional technician during the warranty period, Vitality Medical will provide a loaner for you to use during the repair process.
Easy Warranty Processing - If your O2 machine stops operating properly while it is under warranty, call our toll free number 800-397-5899 to get your machine repaired. Vitality Medical will send you a loaner while your device is being repaired.
|Oxygen Flow||Pulse Flow|