MicroAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress MA55 with on-demand Low Air Loss. The microAIR APM provides pressure relief in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. This Group II support surface has a 250-lb weight capacity. MicroAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress has 16 horizontally configured bladders. Mattress will not bottom out with mattress hose attached to the compressor power unit. This alternating pressure mattress provides a temperate climate for patients with its ability to circulate air within the mattress. Economical alternating pressure mattress replacement system.
microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress Components
- Air Compressor
- Quick Connect Couplers
- Air Mattress
microAIR Alternating Pressure with On-Demand Low Air Loss Features & Benefits
- Choice of 4 therapy cycles.
- Product rolls up for easy storage and handling. Attached over-should carry strap allows for easy transport.
- Adjust pressure by 25%, 50% or 75% for customized comfort.
- Lockout button prevents against tampering or accidental adjustments.
- Dual layered quilted cover.
- Quilted 70 denier nylon cover helps protect user from friction and shear.
- Manual fowler button prevents bottoming out.
- Roll up mattress and use carrying strap for convenient carrying and storage.
- Dual-layered, quilted nylon cover helps reduce friction and shear.
- 10 LPM compressor has alarm, alarm silence and lock out features
- Treatment times are 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute cycles.
- Mattress is secured with 10 nylon buckled straps and has a non skid bottom.
microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress Specifications
- microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress Product Number: MA55.
- Width: 36"
- Length: 80"
- Height:: 8:
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Compressor Output: 10 LPM.
- Alternating Cycle Time: 5, 10, 15 or 20 minute cycles, adjustable.
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- Brand: microAIR.
- HCPCS Code: E0277.
- microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress Pump Warranty: 2 years.
- microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress & Cover Warranty: 1 year.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!