Matrx Stabilite Seat Cushion is manufactured by Invacare to provide chair and seat support. Invacare is one of the leading medical supply companies in the world. The Invacare Stabilite Chair Cushion is designed to provide pelvic stability and leg positioning for patients with postural asymmetry. The Stabilite Seat Cushion comes with a patent pending ThinAir liner, a unique comfort layer that assists in redistributing peak pressures away from bony prominences. The Stabilite Chair Cushion is a great choice for geriatric or CVA clients.
Invacare Matrx Stabilite Cushion Options
- Gentle Contour Cushion has mild abductor and adductor contouring that helps with neutral leg positioning.
- Max Contour Cushion provides aggressive leg positioning.
Invacare Matrx Stabilite Cushion Features & Benefits
- Positioning foam base supports the pelvis and thighs; helps to prevent adduction and internal rotation.
- Two contour options: GENTLE & MAX..
- ThinAir Liner helps reduce shear.
Invacare Matrx Stabilite Seat Cushion Specifications
- Seat Width Range: 15 to 24"
- Seat Depth Range: 15 to 22"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 15" to 20" - 250 lbs.
- HPCPS Codes: E2607 & E2608
- Invacare Matrx Stabilite Cushion Warranty: 2 years.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!