Flovair Seat Cushion is manufactured by Invacare to provide chair and seat support. Invacare is one of the leading medical supply companies in the world. The Invacare Flovair Chair Cushion is designed to provide pelvic stability, leg positioning, and pressure management for patients with postural asymmetry and skin integrity concerns. It incorporates a fluid overlay used in tandem with the ThinAir liner. This allows for pelvic immersion while minimizing overall product weight. The insert's unique channeling method limits the amount of fluid migration, thus decreasing the chances for "bottoming out." The Flovair is a great choice for neuromuscular, TBI, or SCI clients without significant obliquity.
Invacare Flovair Cushion Options
- Gentle Contour Cushion has mild abductor and adductor contouring that helps with neutral leg positioning.
- Max Contour Cushion provides aggressive leg positioning.
Invacare Flovair Cushion Features & Benefits
- Positioning Foam Base: supports the pelvis and thighs; helps to prevent adduction and internal rotation.
- Fluid + ThinAir liner: Effectively redistributes pressure without the penalty of added weight.
- Additional shear reduction as two layers work in harmony.
- Two contour options based on involvement level: GENTLE & MAX..
Invacare Flovair Seat Cushion Specifications
- Seat Width Range: 15 to 24"
- Seat Depth Range: 15 to 22"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- HPCPS Codes: E2607 & E2608
- Invacare Flovair Cushion Warranty: 2 years.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free No
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!