Build Your Own Invacare Manual Hospital Bed
- Choose from several different mattress options: InnerSpring Mattresses, Foam Mattresses, Air Bed Mattresses, and Overlays.
- Select Invacare Bed Rails to fit your needs.
- Dont forget to add Bed Sheets and a Bedside Table. Vitality Medical also carries other top brands of Manual Hospital Beds.
Invacare Manual Hospital Bed (product ID # 5307IVC)
Invacare's Homecare Manual Bed offers a number of innovations that translate into long-term savings over the bed’s lifecycle. The Invacare IVC Manual Bed offers the same convenient features as electric models, but adjusts manually for greatest economy. Manual cranks located at the foot end of the bed raise and lower upper body and knees, as well as bed height. The IVC bed components are universal between many of Invacare’s other hospital beds. The interchangeability of the Universal Bed End, headspring, and footspring are designed to be easier to deliver, set-up, clean, and maintain.
Invacare Manual Hospital Bed Features
- High impact bed end panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant, and washable for easy cleaning.
- Universal Bed End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare Bed with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal.
- Extended maintenance schedule - every 3 years or with every new user.
- Two locking and two non-locking casters with non-marring rubber tread for secure positioning.
- Enhanced caster sockets provide better retention during delivery and setup.
Invacare Manual Hospital Bed Specifications
- Manual Hospital Bed Product Number: 5307IVC.
- Width: 36”
- Length Options: 80” & 88”
- Bed Height: 15" min. - 23" max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
- Sleep Surface Dimensions: 36" W x 80" L
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. (total including all accessories).
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- HCPCS Code: E0293.
- HMESA CODE: 10-10-02-05.
- Invacare Manual Hospital Bed Frame Warranty:All Welds: 5 years.
- Invacare Manual Hospital Bed Mechanical/Electrical Warranty: 2 years.
Hospital Bed Accessories and Options
Deluxe Homecare/Hospital Bed Innerspring Mattress (product ID # INV5185)
Protection and durability of a superior Invacare Hospital Bed Mattress with inner spring comfort. Meets regulation codes 16 CFR1632 and 16 CFR1633.
- Width: 36 inches.
- Length: 80 inches.
- Height: 6 inches.
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds.
- HCPCS Code: E0271.
- High-density poly fiber padding increases comfort and mattress life.
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
- Invacare 5185-84 (not shown) is available for use with extender kit.
Homecare Hospital Bed Foam Mattress (product ID # INV5180)
The New Invacare Home Care Foam mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress to the home care market at an economical price that meets fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633.
- Width: 36 inches
- Length: 80 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Flammability: Foam meets Fire Regulation code 16 CFR 1633 16 CFR 1632
- HCPCS Code: E0272
- Comfortable sleep surface minimizes patient complaints
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses and more flexible for deliveries
- High quality 1.5 lb. /cu. ft. - density foam provides comfort and durability
- Durable 10.5-ounce vinyl zed nylon cover is antibacterial, anti-static, acid resistance, waterproof. Meet fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633 and 16 CFR 1632
Softform Excel Foam Mattress (product ID # IXL1080, IXL1084)
Constructed with a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. The Softform Excel Mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to the high risk level. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Width; 36 Inch.
- Length: 80 or 84 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Warranty: 6 years limited.
- Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Cover Warranty: 2 years limited.
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact.
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature.
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Anticicrobial cover affords healthy skin.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offersr substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
Invacare Softform Premier Mattress (product ID # IPM1080, IPM108039, IPM108042, IPM108048)
This prevention mattress is ideal for medium to high risk ulcer prevention. Premium foam mattress that offers pressure redistribution and airflow. An enhanced sidewall adds stability to facilitate better resident position and safer transfers. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Width; 36, 39, 42, or 48 Inch.
- Length: 80 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Invacare Softform Premier Mattress Warranty: 8 years limited.
- Invacare Softform Premier Mattress Cover Warranty: 4 years limited.
- Features premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
- Designed with a unique keyhole cut to ensure proper airflow through the foam to maintain a consistent temperature while moving with the patient for improved comfort.
- Features a single piece foam "U" core which facilitates patient transfer by providing effective side-wall support. Manufacturing the core out of one piece of foam vs. glued sections results in a strong, durable mattress.
- Softform mattress covers featurse a concealed zipper, reducing possible risk of fluid ingress.
- Fully removable covers allow for easy replacement, laundering and inspection of foam.
- Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane and feature a tough coated polyurethane base to extend the longevity of the mattress.
- Softform Premier mattress features high frequency welded seams; the Softform Excel Mattress features stitched seams.
- Customize Softform mattresses with RSR covers as needed for patients requiring additional side support.
ProBasics SatinAir Alternating Pressure Mattress (product ID #SATINAPM2QC)
Designed for high risk to Stage II prevention and ulcer therapy. Ideal for treating patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- Width; 35 Inch.
- Length: 80 Inch.
- Height: 8 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Compressor Capacity: 7.5 LPM.
- HCPCS Code: E0277.
- HMESA Code: 10-10-09-00
- ProBasics SatinAir APM Warranty: 18 months limited.
- Low air loss mattress.
- 16 laser air holes keep user cool and dry.
- 20 8-inch deep air bladders.
- Treats pressure ulcers in stages I thru IV.
- Offers alternating pressures therapy.
- Provides excellent pressure redistribution.
- Mattress CPR release allows for rapid deflation.
- Nylon cover.
- Non-shear for better skin protection.
- Removable cover for easy cleaning.
- Antimicrobial cover offers less risk of infection.
- Quilted design for extra comfort.
- Non-skid quilted cover keeps mattress from slipping.
- Air Pump Compressor.
- Adjustable airflow provides custom pressure settings for individual needs.
- Alternating intervals of 10 minutes for excellent pressure redistribution.
- Quite operation.
- Kink resistant tubing.
- Low pressure alarm.
Reduced Gap Full-Length Bed Rail (product # INV6629)
Invacare's new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to Bed Rail Safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. All Invacare full-length bed rails now have a fourth crossbar and the cross brace has a new mounting position on the head section of the bed. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards. For your convenience, all bed rail model numbers remain the same.
- Length: 55 Inch.
- Height: 14.5 Inch (above deck raised), 4.25 Inches (above deck lowered).
- HCPCS Code: E0310.
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
- Durable 7/8" chrome-plated, welded steel construction.
Reduced Gap Half-Length Bed Rail (product ID # INV6630)
Invacare's new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to bed rail safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards.
- Width: 36.5 Inch (between bed rails).
- Length: 32 Inch.
- Height: 15 Inch (above deck raised), 4.75 Inches (above deck lowered).
- HCPCS Code: E0305.
- Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction.
- Dual flat-channel cross braces are secured with wing-nut clamp assemblies.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!