The optimized design of the Invacare Hydraulic Lift helps healthcare providers and attendants avoid lower back injuries during patient transfer. Rated for up to 450 pounds, the Invacare 9805 and 9805P Hydraulic Lifts feature an offset mast and boom style to provide a better lift path and full range of travel.
Features and Benefits:
- -Specialized design
- Operator-focused -- Elongated Pump handle rotates side-to-side for convenience; its elongated handle accommodates a broad range of operator heights.
- A better base -- Completely enclosed cam moves the base's legs. The base provides completely obstruction-free operation, making it easy-to-clean.
- Adaptable -- Six-point, padded swivel bar adapts to all sling styles and positions.
- Extended operating range -- Moves from 20-64 inches, allowing a patient lying on the floor to be picked up.
- Choice of finishes -- Available in chrome-plated finish (9805) or painted, beige finish (9808P) to a match facility or home.
- Secure -- Mast base uses a screw-in pin to maximize stability and prevent accidental mast removal.
- Easy to move -- Low-friction, 5-inch casters aid rollability, contributing to caregiver safety.
- Product Numbers: 9805 and 9805P
- Material: Steel
- Color: Chrome (9805) Beige (9805P)
- Overall Height: 20-64 inches
- Base-to-Floor Clearance: 6.5 inches
- Base Width (Open): 42.25 inches
- Base Width (Closed): 22 inches
- Casters: 5 inches
- Base Length: 46.75 inches
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 pounds
- Product Weight: 68 pounds
- Limited Warranty: Lift (3 Years), Hydraulic Pump (1 Year)
- Sling not included; see available lift slings.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!