Invacare Full Electric Low Hospital Beds
IVC Full-Electric Low Bed offers greater safety for patients under fall management. This Low Bed combines the safety and convenience of a hospital low bed with the ease of a Full-Electric Hospital Bed. The IVC Low Bed panel ends are fully compatible with existing full-electric bed frame inventories and the IVC drive shaft, simplifying inventory management for care providers and long-term care facilities. The split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed. This low bed is manufactured by Invacare. Low pricing of the Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed is compatible with homecare budgets. This full electric low hospital bed is also available bundled with several mattress options and bedrail options at the following link. Invacare Full Electric Low Hospital Bed Bundles.
If you need assistance moving and setting up your new bed, make sure to select the White Glove Delivery option prior to choosing "Add to Cart." With White Glove Delivery from Vitality Medical, you will have one to two highly skilled technicians that will move everything into your home, assemble it, ensure that it works properly, demonstrate its functionality and how to use it, and will remove any excess packaging upon leaving your home. Background checks have been done on every technician, so you can always rest assured that you're in safe hands.
White Glove Delivery is available by appointment in most states. Once you have placed your order, we will have an associate contact you to arrange a time that complements your schedule for the delivery and set up of your new bed.
- Product Number: 5410LOW
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions: 80L x 36W x 20 to 20H Inches
- Frame/Weld Warranty: 5 Year Welds
- Mechanical Warranty: 2 Years
- Electrical Warranty: 2 Years
Full-Electric Hospital Low Bed Features & Benefits
- Bed Deck, Header and Footer
- Safety hospital bed with only 9.5 inch minimum floor-to-bed deck height facilitates easy ingress and egress
- Split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed
- Height Maximum: 20" maximum floor-to-bed deck height
- Universal low bed ends are impact resistant and durable
- Scratch resistant bed ends
- Washable for easy cleaning
- Enhanced caster socket offering greater durability
- IVC Universal bed ends can be used as either the headboard or footboard on the bed
- Rubber, non-marring locking casters reduce slip and prevent floor marks
- Fully Adjustable Electronics
- DC low voltage, compact motor system has quiet motor operation and fast cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up
- Electronics are IP66 rated to allow cleaning with standard water pressure
- Color-coded connections on junction box for easier maintenance
- Double-insulated junction box provides extra protection against electrical shock
- Ergonomic hand pendant comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord
- Waterproof pendant casing for easy cleaning
- Pendant conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or attaches to bed rail with hand pendant cradle (sold separately)
- Quiet motor operation, and faster cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up
- UL962 and CSA approved
Full Electric Hospital Bed Components
- Bedframe with 35 x 80 Sleep Surface
- Head & Foot Boards
- Hand Pendant
- Economy Mattress or Upgrade
- Full Length Bed Rail or Upgrade
Economy Foam Mattress
Homecare Economy Foam Mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress to the home care market at an economical price that meets fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633. Equipped with a mattress cover that will keep your mattress clean and fresh, The mattress cover protects the mattress from stains, odors, dust and incontinence. Covers are made of non-allergenic waterproof vinyl and are zippered.
- Product Number: INV5180
- Dimension: 36 x 80 x 5.5 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- HCPCS Code: E0272
- High-density 1.5 pound density foam
- One-piece construction
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year limited
Softform Excel Foam Mattress
Constructed with a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. The Softform Excel Mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to the high-risk level. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Product Number: IXL1080
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- HCPCS Code: E0184
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan
- Anticicrobial cover affords healthy skin
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offersr substantial support
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering
- Invacare Warranty: 6 years Foam, 2 years Cover
Softform Premier Foam Mattress
Invacare Softform Premier Mattress Mattress is made with high-resiliency foam. This foam mattress contours to the body for greater comfort and a better fit. Castellated foam cells maximize body contact to provide enhanced pressure reduction. The mattress foam has a single piece U-core that offers side support. The Softform Premier mattress features premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion, pressure redistribution, and optimizes pressure reduction for users with up to very high risk for skin ulcers. A removable zippered cover allows for laundering and foam inspection. The mattress cover has high-frequency welded seams and a full flap to hide the zipper and to add durability. The Softform mattress cover is fluid-resistant and stretches four ways to protect skin integrity.
- Product Number: IPM1080
- Dimensions: 35 x 80 x 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- HCPCS Code: E0184
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Invacare Mattress Warranty: 8 years for mattress, 4 years for cover
ProBasics SatinAir APM Low Air Loss Mattress
Invacare ProBasics SatinAir APM Low Air Loss Mattress is an alternating pressure therapy mattress. This air mattress offers low air loss with alternating pressure. Designed for pressure ulcer treatment and prevention, this low air loss mattress is powerful and offers a quiet operation. Made with twenty 8-inch bladders that allow for deep submersion and pressure redistribution. The mattress has improved circulation which dissipates heat to keep the patient more dry and comfortable. The air pump compressor offers alternating intervals of 10 minutes for excellent pressure redistribution. Kink resistant tubing keeps the pressure uniform. The airflow is adjustable to meet individual needs. ProBasics SatinAir Mattress comes with an antimicrobial cover that is water-resistant. This cover is non-shear for better skin protection. Made with nylon, the cover has a quilted design for extra comfort and a non-skid surface to keep the mattress from slipping.
- Product ID: SATINAPM2QC
- Dimensions: 35 x 80 x 8 Inch
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Cover Material: Nylon
- Compressor Capacity: 7.5 LPM
- Alternating Time Cycle: 10 minute intervals
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- HCPCS Code: E0277
- ProBasics SatinAir APM Warranty: 18 months limited
Bed Rail Options
Spring-Loaded Full-Length Bed Rail
Invacare's new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to Bed Rail Safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. All Invacare full-length bed rails now have a fourth crossbar and the cross brace has a new mounting position on the head section of the bed. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards. For your convenience, all bed rail model numbers remain the same.
- Product Number: 6629
- Length: 55 Inch
- Height: 14.5 Inch (above deck raised), 4.25 Inches (above deck lowered)
- Durable 7/8" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year limited
ProBasics Full Length Bed Rail
ProBasics Reduced Gap Bed Rails offer patient safety from entrapment and falls. These rails offer added protection over traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. Probasic full-length bed rails have a fourth crossbar and the cross brace has a new mounting position on the head section of the bed. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards.
- Product Number: PB6034
- Width: Between bed rails - 36.5 inch
- Length: 56 Inch
- Height: 13.5 Inch (above deck raised), 4.5 Inches (above deck lowered)
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation
- Durable, welded steel construction with brown vein finish
- ProBasics Warranty: 2 years limited
Assist Bed Rail
ProBasics Clamp-On Half Rail is compatible with the following Invacare beds: Invacare Manual Bed 5307IVC, Invacare Semi-Electric Bed 5310IVC, Invacare Full Electric Bed 5410IVC, Invacare Value Care Semi-Electric Bed VC5310 and Invacare Value Care Duo Semi-Electric Bed VC5210 (only when used with casters).
- Product Number: PB7035
- Width: Between bed rails - 36.5"
- Length: 37"
- Height: 19"
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs
- Welded steel construction
- Attractive brown vein finish
- Tool-less assembly
- ProBasics Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Assist Bed Rail
The Assist Bed Rail provides a sturdy hold to get in and out of bed. Constructed with heavy duty 1-inch steel tubing and welded for extra durability, these bed rails are powder coated for an attractive finish. The color of the bed rail matches the color of Invacare bed frames for a uniform appearance. A quick release button easily swings the rail out of the way for entry or exit. The heavy duty construction allows the bed rail to be used as an assist handle, repositioning aide or protective bed rail.
- Product Number: 6632
- Width: Between bed rails - 35.5"
- Length: 28.75"
- Height: Above deck raised - 15", Above deck lowered - 3.5"
- Heavy duty 1" welded steel construction
- 3 function bed rail--guard, assist and transfer
- Warranty: limited 2 years
Auto Touch Overbed Table
Invacare's Overbed Table easily adjusts for varying heights, making reading, writing or eating comfortable. This table is finished with a walnut wood-grained laminate top and a T-molded edge designed to resist damage. Constructed with heavy-gauge chrome-plated, tubular, welded steel to ensure durability this table is mobile with one and a half inch casters. Light upward touch on the table's spring-loaded locking handle allows the overbed table to elevate freely.
- Product Number: 6417
- Table Top Dimensions: 15.5 x 26 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 29 to 45 Inch
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Invacare Warranty: 3 years limited
Tilt Top Overbed Table
This Tilt Top Bed Table elevates freely with a light upward touch; a downward touch locks it into position. A walnut wood-grained laminate top with a T-molded edge makes this overbed table an attractive piece of bedroom furniture. The table elevates freely with a light upward touch.
- Product Number: 6418
- Table Top Dimensions: 15 x 30 x 0.75 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 25.75 to 39 Inch
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year
Fixed Offset Trapeze Bar
Fixed Offset Trapeze Bar helps patients change positions while in bed and assists with transferring patients from a bed to a chair. The use of a trapeze encourages patient involvement and greater independence. The Fixed Offset Trapeze Bars feature height adjustment as well as several handlebar positions and a tool-less assembly, a heavy-gauge, and an octagon-steel construction. When used with the Trapeze Floor Stand #7714P, the trapeze offers a free standing support option independent of the hospital bed.
- Product Number: 7740P
- Diameter: Octagon steel tubing: 1.25 Inch
- Overall Height: 61 Inch
- Reach: 34 Inch
- Product Weight: 17 lbs
- Optional Trapeze Floor Stand provides free-standing capability
- HCPCS code: E1399
- Invacare Offset Trapeze Bar Warranty: 3 years
Invacare Bariatric Trapeze
Lightweight yet durable, the Bariatric Hospital Bed Trapeze has a maximum weight capacity of 1000 pounds, making this trapeze great for use at home, hospitals or nursing homes. Constructed to be a free-standing unit, this trapeze can be used with bariatric beds, homecare beds or non-medical beds. Hospital Bed Trapeze have a wide range of height adjustments and hand bar positions to maximize patient accessibility.
- Product Number: BARTRAP
- Height: 73 Inch
- Base: 50.5 (L) x 40 (W) Inch
- Reach: 35.5 Inch
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
- IVC Universal Headboard & FootboardYes
- Economy Foam MattressYes
- ProBasics Full Length Bed RailYes
- Hand PendantYes
- Hand Pendant CradleYes
- Width36 Inch
- Length88 Inch
- Height Range9.5 to 20 Inch
- Sleep Surface DimensionsWidth 36 Inch, Length 80 Inch
- Shipping Weight176.5 Pounds
- Weight Capacity450 Pounds
- Maximum Back Angle70 Degrees
- Maximum Knee Angle40 Degrees
- Maximum Knee to Leg Angle40 Degrees
- Welds5 Years
- Mechanial2 Years
- Electrical2 Years
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- 5410LOW Brochure: covers the features and benefits for the 5410IVC
- User Manual: provides details on setup, maintenance and care
- Invacare Mattress Brochure: provides features for popular Invacare mattresses
- Softform Mattress Brochure: offers benefits for the Excel and Premier mattresses
- Softform Mattress Manual details care instructions
- SatinAir Low Air Loss Mattress: features and benefits
- SatinAir Air Mattress Brochure: highlights this comfortable air mattress
- ProBasics SatinAir Low Air Loss Manual: contains details for operation and care
- Invacare Bed Rails Brochure: provides features and benefits
- 6629 Full Length Bed Rail User Service Manual: provides installation and operation instructions
- PB7035 Half-Length Bed Rail Manual: provides installation and use guidelines
- 6632 Bed Rail User Manual: offers setup and use instructions
- Bed Rail Parts Catalog: has diagrams and part numbers for Invacare bed rails
- FDA Bed Rail Implementation: covers hospital, long term care and homecare clinical guidance
- Bed Rail Clinical Guidance for the selection and implementation of safety bed rails
- Product Comparison
Sleep Surface Dimensions 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length Height Range 15 to 23 Inch 9.5 to 20 Inch 15 to 32 Inch Weight 176.5 Pounds 176.5 Pounds 158 Pounds Weight Capacity 450 Pounds 450 Pounds 450 Pounds Maximum Back Angle 70 Degrees 70 Degrees 70 Degree Maximum Knee Angle 40 Degrees 40 Degrees 20 Degrees Warranty 5 Years 5 Years 5 Years Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!