Build your Invacare Full Electric Hospital Low Bed
- Choose from several different mattress options: InnerSpring Mattresses, Foam Mattresses, Air Bed Mattresses, and Overlays.
- Select Invacare Bed Rails to fit your needs.
- Dont forget to add Bed Sheets and a Bedside Table. Vitality Medical also carries other top brands of Full-Electic Low Hospital Beds.
Invacare Full Electric Low Hospital Beds
IVC Full-Electric Low Bed offers greater safety for patients under fall management. This Low Bed combines the safety and convenience of a hospital low bed with the ease of a Full-Electric Hospital Bed. The IVC Low Bed panel ends are fully compatible with existing full-electric bed frame inventories and the IVC drive shaft, simplifying inventory management for care providers and long-term care facilities. The split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed. This low bed is manufactured by Invacare. Low pricing of the Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed is compatible with homecare budgets. This full electric low hospital bed is also available bundled with several mattress options and bedrail options at the following link. Invacare Full Electric Low Hospital Bed Bundles.
Full-Electric Hospital Low Bed Features & Benefits
- Bed Deck, Header and Footer
- Safety hospital bed with only 9.5 inch minimum floor-to-bed deck height facilitates easy ingress and egress.
- Split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed.
- Height Maximum: 20" maximum floor-to-bed deck height.
- Universal low bed ends are impact resistant and durable.
- Scratch resistant bed ends.
- Washable for easy cleaning.
- Enhanced caster socket offering greater durability.
- IVC Universal bed ends can be used as either the headboard or footboard on the bed.
- Rubber, non-marring locking casters reduce slip and prevent floor marks.
- Fully Adjustable Electronics
- DC low voltage, compact motor system has quiet motor operation and fast cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up.
- Electronics are IP66 rated to allow cleaning with standard water pressure.
- Color-coded connections on junction box for easier maintenance.
- Double-insulated junction box provides extra protection against electrical shock.
- Ergonomic hand pendant comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord.
- Waterproof pendant casing for easy cleaning
- Pendant conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or attaches to bed rail with hand pendant cradle (sold separately).
- Quiet motor operation, and faster cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up.
- UL962 and CSA approved.
Full-Electric Hospital Low Bed Specifications
- Full Electric Low Bed Product Number: 5410LOW.
- Width: 36”.
- Length: 88”.
- Sleep Surface Dimensions: 36" W x 80" L.
- Height Range: 9.5 to 20 Inch. (deck height above floor)
- Weight Capacity Patient: 350 lbs.
- Weight Capacity Total: 450 lbs. inclusive of all accessories.
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- Code Approval: Regulatory Standard: UL962 3rd. ed., CSA Certified.
- HCPCS Code: E0266.
- HMESA CODE: 10-10-02-04.
- Invacare Full-Electric Hospital Low Bed Limited Warranty: All Welds - 5 years; Mechanical/Electrical - 2 Years.
Hospital Bed Accessories from Invacare
Deluxe Homecare/Hospital Bed Innerspring Mattress (product ID # INV5185)
Protection and durability of a superior Invacare Hospital Bed Mattress with inner spring comfort. Meets regulation codes 16 CFR1632 and 16 CFR1633.
- Width: 36 inches.
- Length: 80 inches.
- Height: 6 inches.
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds.
- HCPCS Code: E0271.
- High-density poly fiber padding increases comfort and mattress life.
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
- Invacare 5185-84 (not shown) is available for use with extender kit.
Homecare Hospital Bed Foam Mattress (product ID # INV5180)
The New Invacare Home Care Foam mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress to the home care market at an economical price that meets fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633.
- Width: 36 inches
- Length: 80 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Flammability: Foam meets Fire Regulation code 16 CFR 1633 16 CFR 1632
- HCPCS Code: E0272
- Comfortable sleep surface minimizes patient complaints
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses and more flexible for deliveries
- High quality 1.5 lb. /cu. ft. - density foam provides comfort and durability
- Durable 10.5-ounce vinyl zed nylon cover is antibacterial, anti-static, acid resistance, waterproof. Meet fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633 and 16 CFR 1632
Softform Excel Foam Mattress (product ID # IXL1080, IXL1084)
Constructed with a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. The Softform Excel Mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to the high risk level. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Width; 36 Inch.
- Length: 80 or 84 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Warranty: 6 years limited.
- Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Cover Warranty: 2 years limited.
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact.
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature.
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Anticicrobial cover affords healthy skin.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offersr substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
Invacare Softform Premier Mattress (product ID # IPM1080, IPM108039, IPM108042, IPM108048)
This prevention mattress is ideal for medium to high risk ulcer prevention. Premium foam mattress that offers pressure redistribution and airflow. An enhanced sidewall adds stability to facilitate better resident position and safer transfers. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Width; 36, 39, 42, or 48 Inch.
- Length: 80 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Invacare Softform Premier Mattress Warranty: 8 years limited.
- Invacare Softform Premier Mattress Cover Warranty: 4 years limited.
- Features premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
- Designed with a unique keyhole cut to ensure proper airflow through the foam to maintain a consistent temperature while moving with the patient for improved comfort.
- Features a single piece foam "U" core which facilitates patient transfer by providing effective side-wall support. Manufacturing the core out of one piece of foam vs. glued sections results in a strong, durable mattress.
- Softform mattress covers featurse a concealed zipper, reducing possible risk of fluid ingress.
- Fully removable covers allow for easy replacement, laundering and inspection of foam.
- Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane and feature a tough coated polyurethane base to extend the longevity of the mattress.
- Softform Premier mattress features high frequency welded seams; the Softform Excel Mattress features stitched seams.
- Customize Softform mattresses with RSR covers as needed for patients requiring additional side support.
ProBasics SatinAir Alternating Pressure Mattress (product ID #SATINAPM2QC)
Designed for high risk to Stage II prevention and ulcer therapy. Ideal for treating patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- Width; 35 Inch.
- Length: 80 Inch.
- Height: 8 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Compressor Capacity: 7.5 LPM.
- HCPCS Code: E0277.
- HMESA Code: 10-10-09-00
- ProBasics SatinAir APM Warranty: 18 months limited.
- Low air loss mattress.
- 16 laser air holes keep user cool and dry.
- 20 8-inch deep air bladders.
- Treats pressure ulcers in stages I thru IV.
- Offers alternating pressures therapy.
- Provides excellent pressure redistribution.
- Mattress CPR release allows for rapid deflation.
- Nylon cover.
- Non-shear for better skin protection.
- Removable cover for easy cleaning.
- Antimicrobial cover offers less risk of infection.
- Quilted design for extra comfort.
- Non-skid quilted cover keeps mattress from slipping.
- Air Pump Compressor.
- Adjustable airflow provides custom pressure settings for individual needs.
- Alternating intervals of 10 minutes for excellent pressure redistribution.
- Quite operation.
- Kink resistant tubing.
- Low pressure alarm.
Assist Bed Rail (product ID # INV6632)
Invacares Assist Bed Rail is constructed with heavy duty 1 inch steel that is powder coated for durability. This bedrail is specifically designed for the Low Bed 5410LOW. The Assist Rail has three positions: Guard, Assist and Transfers. The bed rail moves out of the way easily with a quick release button. The Assist Bed Rail makes transitioning in and out of bed much easier and safer for patients.
- Width: 36 inches between bed rails.
- Length: 27 inches.
- Height: 14.5 inches raised.
- Quick release button.
- HCPCS Code: E0305.
- Invacare Assist Bed Rail Limited Warranty: 1 year.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!