DetailsOne of the most useful tools for patients and caregivers alike, these Fixed Offset Trapeze Bars help patients change positions while in bed. Another great use of the trapeze bars is transferring patients from a bed to a chair. The use of a trapeze encourages patient involvement and independence, all while assisting caregivers in their work.To guarantee maximum accessibility for every patient, Invacare's Fixed Offset Trapeze Bars feature height adjustment as well as several handbar positions. It also features a tool-less assembly, a heavy-gauge, and an octagon-steel construction.Other Great Features:
- Safe: Handbar is nylon coated, ensuring a safe and secure grip
- Secure: Wall bumpers and padded mounting brackets are included to protect ends and any adjacent wall surfaces
- Versatile: Can be used on the Invacare Trapeze Floor Stand Painte (INV7714P), or on any metal-frame headboards
Offset Trapeze Bar Specifications
- Product ID Number: 7740P
- Diameter: Octagon steel tubing: 1.25'
- Overall Height: 61'
- Reach: 34'
- Product Weight: 17 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- HCPCS code: E1399
- Invacare Offset Trapeze Bar Warranty: 3 years.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!