CareGuard APP Alternating Pressure Pad System provides variable alternating air pressure for patients at risk of developing pressure ulcers. Manufactured by Invacare, the CareGuard APP Alternating Pressure Pad is designed to be placed over an existing mattress. Easy to use and maintain, the CareGuard APP Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad are quiet, safe and effective.
CareGuard APP Pump and Pad Features & Benefits
- Advanced pump technology alternately inflates and deflates air cells.
- Variable pressure setting for added patient comfort.
- Pump can be mounted on the bed with built-in bracket
- Mattress flaps help to secure the overlay pad to the mattress.
CareGuard APP Pump and Pad Specifications
- CareGuard APP Alternating Pressure Pad System Product Number: CG9701.
- Pump Dimensions:
- Width: 6 Inches
- Length: 10 Inches
- Height: 4 Inches
- Pad Dimensions:
- Width: 34 Inches
- Length: 118 Inches
- Height: 2.5 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Pad meets CA Technical Bulletin #116 for fire retardancy.
- Invacare CareGuard APP Pump Warranty: 1 year.
- Invacare CareGuard APP Pad Warranty: 30 days..
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsShould the pump be turned off or left on when the patient is out of bed?Question by: Deborah on Apr 19, 2015 4:26:00 PMWe do not carry this item in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer. However, reviews left by buyers of the product say it could be turned off when not in use.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 20, 2016 2:15:00 PM