Bariatric Hospital Bed Trapeze from Invacare is a heavy duty transfer aid for Hospital Bed patients. The Invacare Bariatric Trapeze is designed to help patients change positions while in bed or aid in transferring from a hospital bed to a wheelchair. Lightweight yet durable, the Bariatric Hospital Bed Trapeze has a maximum weight capacity of 1000 pounds, making this trapeze great for use at home, hospitals or nursing homes. Constructed to be a free-standing unit, the trapeze can be used with not only bariatric beds, but also home care beds or non-medical beds. Hospital Bed Trapeze have a wide range of height adjustments and hand bar positions to maximize patient accessibility. This Hospital Bed Trapeze structure is made with a tool free design for easy assembly. Invacare also manufactures a Trapeze Floor Stand.
Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed Trapeze Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and durable.
- Great for transferring bariatric patients from hospital beds to wheelchairs.
- Three locking overhead boom angle positions.
- Comfortable and secure.
- Four-piece sub-assembly reduces set up time.
- Free standing structure.
- Tool-free design makes assembly easy.
- Can be used with bariatric, home care or non-medical beds.
Invacare Bariatric Trapeze Specifications
- Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed Trapeze Product Number: BARTRAP.
- Height: 73"
- Base: 50.5" (L) x 40" (W)
- Reach: 35.5"
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- Shipping Product Weight: 80 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed Trapeze Warranty: 3 Years
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Invacare
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!