Invacare Heavy Duty Full Electric Bed 750 lbs Package (product ID # BARPKG750-1-1633)
The Invacare Heavy Duty Bed is a heavy-duty full-electric bed frame capable of supporting up to 600 pounds. Four ultra-quiet DC actuators easily reposition the head and foot sections, as well as the bed height. This Heavy Duty Bed comes standard with a battery backup and an emergency crank that manually functions to lower any raised section of the bed. This Invacare Bariatric Bed includes a hand control that allows patients or caregivers to change the positioning of the head and foot sections as well as bed height.
Invacare Full Electric Heavy Duty Bed Package Specifications
- Package Includes Bariatric Bed Frame with 1 pair of bed rails (product ID # BAR750)
- Package Includes Bariatric Mattress 80" x 42" x 6.5" (product ID # BARMATT42)
- Width: 42"
- Length: 80"
- Bed Height Range: 15.5" - 29.5"
- Sleep Surface Width : 42"
- Sleep Surface Length: 80"
- Bed Weight: 465 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 675 lbs. patient weight; 750 lbs. total weight capacity.
- Split-spring design for easier shipping and delivery.
- Two locking casters on head section and two steering lock casters on foot section.
- Two high-low motors, oneon the head section and one on the foot seciont.
- Hand pendant allows for dynamic patient positioning.
- Shipping Weight: 465 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0302
- Invacare Bariatric Full Electric Hospital Bed Frame Warranty: 5 years
- Invacare Bariatric Full Electric Hospital Mechanical/Electrical Warranty: 1 years
Invacare Bariatric Full Electric Hospital Bed Benefits
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support
- Integrated battery backup
- Two high-low motors, one on the head section and one on the foot section
- Two locking casters on the head section and two steering lock casters on the foot section
- Split-spring design eases delivery and setup
- Quiet, smooth operation
Bariatric Mattress Specifications (product ID # BARMATT42)
- Width: 42"
- Length: 80"
- Height: 6.5"
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs.
- Comfort, protection and durability of a superior bariatric mattress
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial and waterproof for easy use and care
- High-quality 2.6 lb./cu.ft. density foam provides comfortable, firm support
- Fire Regulation Code 16 CFR 1633 and 16 CFR 1632 compliant
- HCPCS Code: E0272
- Invacare Bariatric Mattress BARIMATT42 Warranty: 1 year
Additional information avaliable on the Invacare Bariatric Bed Flyer. Other Bariatric Bed options include KCI BariKare, Drive Medical Bariatric Bed, and Graham-Field Bariatric Bed and Joerns Bariatric Beds.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!